Topic: 3x12

Hot. Hot hot hot.

The timelines are converging ...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ba07d44e4bb6dec90aa30d0563f83fd

Re: 3x12

Community is probably my favorite comedy right now smile excellent stuff

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Re: 3x12

Marvelous episode.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e2ql0HIN1rodt41o1_250.gif
lol

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 3x12

who was Abed impersonating at the party?

Re: 3x12

fathead2k wrote:

who was Abed impersonating at the party?

Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies.

Re: 3x12

karenbear wrote:
fathead2k wrote:

who was Abed impersonating at the party?

Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies.

It was funny to me how quickly I got that. The slicked back hair and the lbd. .

don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f3328b27e18bdad65428dcb26b3b9ba3

Re: 3x12

...making me hate Renee Zellwegger...priceless.

-Rob

Re: 3x12

xrnzaaas wrote:

Marvelous episode.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e2ql0HIN1rodt41o1_250.gif
lol

That one made me so giggle.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 3x12

miGs wrote:
karenbear wrote:
fathead2k wrote:

who was Abed impersonating at the party?

Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies.

It was funny to me how quickly I got that. The slicked back hair and the lbd. .

And as Jeff has previously pointed out, Abed is the brown Jamie Lee Curtis.  big_smile