Topic: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Another great episode, this IS the best show on tv right now. i love how they manage to keep the characters so non-stereothypical. Even Klaus has more than one side to him.

"The speed of the Ninja, is the speed of the night."

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

So Tyler is supposed to be super bad-ass now? Can't wait for next week to see what the vampire slayer has is his sleeves.
Oh and episode 8 I hear it's gonna be great. 1000 years ago kind of great.

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

See TSC is being hurt badly because after a lead in like this episode you can't top it and you can just see how far the two shows are quality wise.

Have to say I'm surprised by this episode, I figured Matt seeing Vicky and Elena/Daemon thing would be the only thing that happen to more the storyline in this episode, but instead we got

Klaus discovering Elena is still alive.
Stefan being compelled
Kat getting the info out of Jeremy
Tyler is now a hybrid
And the vampire hunter is found

All thing I expected to not happen until at least episode 13

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

this show is really getting better and better, i was so bored of this show halfway into season 1, im glad i stuck with it, its one of the best shows right now for sure.

looking forward to next weeks episode, the vampire slayer will be interesting

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Mirano wrote:

this show is really getting better and better, i was so bored of this show halfway into season 1, im glad i stuck with it, its one of the best shows right now for sure.

looking forward to next weeks episode, the vampire slayer will be interesting

yapp, me too. i think i need to rewatch season 1 & 2. don't remember much cause i was always doing stuff while watching. but with klaus in the picture it got better and better.

6 (edited by xrnzaaas 2011-10-15 19:19:28)

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Wow, so many good opinions... I might change my mind and finally switch from The Secret Circle (and from True Blood wink), because last episode of TSC was so tedious and shallow it made me laugh instead of enjoying "the drama" (teenage perspective on demon possession - instant LOL).

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

xrnzaaas wrote:

Wow, so many good opinions... I might change my mind and finally switch from The Secret Circle (and from True Blood wink), because last episode of TSC was so tedious and shallow it made me laugh instead of enjoying "the drama" (teenage perspective on demon possession - instant LOL).

i think you should stick to true blood, but i'm going to drop tsc too i guess. i mean, in comparison to supernatural these demons in tsc aren't even worth laughing. tongue

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Well, knowing that

Spoiler

Russell Edgington will be returning and Tara is finally dead

is a good incentive, but the overall quality of the show has IMO dropped so much in season 4 that I don't think it's going to be enough. smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

xrnzaaas wrote:

Well, knowing that

Spoiler

Russell Edgington will be returning and Tara is finally dead

is a good incentive, but the overall quality of the show has IMO dropped so much in season 4 that I don't think it's going to be enough. smile

nice spoiler. smile i think you shouldn't give up. have you read the books? they kind of drifted away and they had to turn the story around somehow. but i think it will getter better again soon.

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

TVD is by far better than TB imo...TB is boring and with way more annoying characters

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Rwings wrote:

See TSC is being hurt badly because after a lead in like this episode you can't top it and you can just see how far the two shows are quality wise.

Have to say I'm surprised by this episode, I figured Matt seeing Vicky and Elena/Daemon thing would be the only thing that happen to more the storyline in this episode, but instead we got

Klaus discovering Elena is still alive.
Stefan being compelled
Kat getting the info out of Jeremy
Tyler is now a hybrid
And the vampire hunter is found

All thing I expected to not happen until at least episode 13

Just watched this episode and indeed wow. smile I love the fact that more things happen in single episode than in most shows in an entire season. smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Wait tell you get to the fall finale

Re: 3x05 - The Reckoning

Rwings wrote:

Wait tell you get to the fall finale

Good... seen one more episode and I like how...

Spoiler

most dead people are entering the world of the living again. big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478