Topic: 5x05

not the best episode, but the end was superb. the way leonard traded with Brent Spent big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 5x05

Didn't laught that much here, tbh.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

3 (edited by dominar 2011-10-14 11:37:15)

Re: 5x05

Me neither, maybe cause i watched it after community.
Besides dont you need a certain height to ride a rocket tongue

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." C.B.
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

Re: 5x05

dominar wrote:

...
Besides dont you need a certain height to ride a rocket tongue


actually i think it's the shorter the better, like in jet fighters...

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Re: 5x05

Yeah its true theres some world war fighter legend out there who had no legs and therefore could withstand a lot more g's

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." C.B.
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

Re: 5x05

There was a barcode thingy in the opening scene that points to here.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: 5x05

dominar wrote:

Yeah its true theres some world war fighter legend out there who had no legs and therefore could withstand a lot more g's


it's not about the G's, but something to do with ejector seats. too long legs will chop off when ejecting, and too long neck will snap...

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Re: 5x05

Height must be between 4'10 1/2" to 6'4" tall. You can find more information here:
This is for a mission specialist. For a astronaut pilot the height is
5'4 to 6'4. Anyway now NASA is reducing the height of Astronauts
for all clarity. have no idea about the conversion to metric but i guess he could.

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." C.B.
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

Re: 5x05

dominar wrote:

Yeah its true theres some world war fighter legend out there who had no legs and therefore could withstand a lot more g's

Douglas Bader

Has failed his lurker exam and posted

Re: 5x05

Watch Community first, then this. Wow, was this episode sucky in comparison

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Re: 5x05

Keisu wrote:

Watch Community first, then this. Wow, was this episode sucky in comparison

weird to hear this. 99% of time TBBT rules bigtimes and nobody mentiones that whoa what a sucky episode of community was.
now that TBBT 'aired 1 weaker episode, everyone is all over it. you guys suck.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 5x05

I'm not sure that TBBT has ever had an episode as good as the latest ep of Community...
TBBT does have a general level of really-goodness that it maintains, and yet, it doesn't frequently burst with brilliance above and beyond that standard. With Community, once in a while you find yourself saying "Holy crap! Am I watching what I think I'm watching?! This is insanely awesome!"...and the latest ep was one of those episodes.

I don't even think it was a weak TBBT episode...it was very entertaining(I watched it before Community)...Community was just at a level of amazing that renders your ordinary good desserts a little blander than usual, if you catch my meaning.

-Rob

Re: 5x05

i do catch what you are meaning, but i'm definately not jumping out of my pants for community. it was a good episode, but nothing to go crazy about.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 5x05

Crappy episode. Barely made it to the end.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 5x05

xrnzaaas wrote:

Crappy episode. Barely made it to the end.

i got good news for you. Paris Hilton is in Poland.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 5x05

I know. They were laughing at her on the news, because she wore sunglasses at night like David Caruso.  cool

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 5x05

xrnzaaas wrote:

because she wore sunglasses at night

so polish people are stupid?
do you have any idea what flashes do to your eyes during nighttime? and all celebeties are constantly followed by paparazzies who take pictures of them.
i dare you go outside atm and take 10 pictures of yourself with a flash and not wearing sunglasses.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 5x05

GodZionu wrote:
xrnzaaas wrote:

because she wore sunglasses at night

so polish people are stupid?
do you have any idea what flashes do to your eyes during nighttime? and all celebeties are constantly followed by paparazzies who take pictures of them.
i dare you go outside atm and take 10 pictures of yourself with a flash and not wearing sunglasses.

That's the point. Her arrival at the airport wasn't supposed to be a big thing, but she was expecting to get noticed. smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 5x05

Robcore wrote:

I'm not sure that TBBT has ever had an episode as good as the latest ep of Community...

I dont agree with this

Robcore wrote:

TBBT does have a general level of really-goodness that it maintains, and yet, it doesn't frequently burst with brilliance above and beyond that standard. With Community, once in a while you find yourself saying "Holy crap! Am I watching what I think I'm watching?! This is insanely awesome!"...and the latest ep was one of those episodes.

I don't even think it was a weak TBBT episode...it was very entertaining(I watched it before Community)...Community was just at a level of amazing that renders your ordinary good desserts a little blander than usual, if you catch my meaning.

-Rob

Agree with this part, however. TBBT is more consistent with good episodes than Community, however every once in a while Community responds with brilliance,

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Re: 5x05

Keisu wrote:
Robcore wrote:

I'm not sure that TBBT has ever had an episode as good as the latest ep of Community...

I dont agree with this

Does that mean you are sure that TBBT has never had an episode as good as the latest ep of Community?  tongue Or do you think that I'm sure?

lol...anyhow, since I catch your meaning...what episode of TBBT was that good?

-Rob

21 (edited by Keisu 2011-10-14 22:31:21)

Re: 5x05

haha smile

Actually I wasn't thinking of a specific episode, I just remember I have had as many laughs watching a few episodes of TBBT. I don't really mark episodes that are particularly good. I ought to with this one of community, then rewatch TBBT seasons to compare, to be really sure smile Anyway, it was a insane Community episode, there have been few (if any) like it.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Re: 5x05

Normally in TBBT a good episode is when sheldon shines, sideplots arent able to keep up usually. The community was complete multidimensional genius.

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." C.B.
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

Re: 5x05

GodZionu wrote:
Keisu wrote:

Watch Community first, then this. Wow, was this episode sucky in comparison

weird to hear this. 99% of time TBBT rules bigtimes and nobody mentiones that whoa what a sucky episode of community was.
now that TBBT 'aired 1 weaker episode, everyone is all over it. you guys suck.

for me TBBT have never been amazing, I never understand the fuss this show creates, its a "good" show but its not "great"

Re: 5x05

TBBT was awesome in season 1 and 2, then they added the 2females and now there just seems to be to many cast members and as a result show hasn't been nearly as good.

Re: 5x05

Rwings wrote:

TBBT was awesome in season 1 and 2, then they added the 2females and now there just seems to be to many cast members and as a result show hasn't been nearly as good.

I think you got a point there. I still enjoy it, though.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu