Topic: 3x03

the writing and the chemistry in this show is still rockying. it's so cool that even after 2 seasons this show continues to deliver.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Re: 3x03

I think the new writing styles make it seem like a new show with the same characters. Not sure i like it.

Before i felt it was about the warehouse and the items first and foremost with character development helping bringing the season long plot forward. Now it just seems to be about them goofing off and hardly anything about the warehouse and the items itself.
It is still okay to watch but i do not like it as much. All three episodes so far has seemed like fillers.

I am hoping it picks up once the villains come into play properly.

3 (edited by dominar 2011-07-27 11:03:03)

Tbh i loved this episode, exactly as i would want to see em working together. ok maybe not the most fascinating but still.

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." Creed Bratton

lol Artie is a bear lol

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Loved Pete's reaction to finding out Steve is gay.  Brilliant!  lol

karenbear wrote:

And the fandom went wild. smile

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

karenbear wrote:

True, it was funny as hell on a saturday night and alsoi makes strides for human equality (I hate saying "gay rights" - makes me sound gay, which I am not, I simply thing any kind of prejudice is idiotic at heart). Best way to deal with this kind of problem, be it racism or other similar kind of stupidity (religion segregation, sexual orientation prejudice, people who liked the Green Lantern movie) is to poke fun into the prejudice itself.

Everybody lives, just this once, everybody lives!