1 (edited by Availer 2011-06-06 18:22:28)

Topic: Syrio Forel 1x08 - Spoiler alert

Hi everyone i'm new to the forums, i though i might start a lil' topic to discuss and enjoy.

So here i go, what do you think happend to Arya's "dance" teacher?

Personally, I think he survived since shortly after arya left the scene you could hear an iron sword hitting the ground (before you could hear the man-screams upstairs), maybe he disarmed the last guy and got away?

Re: Syrio Forel 1x08 - Spoiler alert

I think UFO's came and abducted him, just before fatal blow. Now he teaches dance lessons 10 galaxies away from Milky Way.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

GodZionu wrote:

I think UFO's came and abducted him, just before fatal blow. Now he teaches dance lessons in a galaxy far far away.

i fixed that for you smile

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:
GodZionu wrote:

I think UFO's came and abducted him, just before fatal blow. Now he teaches dance lessons in a galaxy far far away.

i fixed that for you smile

thx mate tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

GodZionu wrote:

I think UFO's came and abducted him, just before fatal blow. Now he teaches dance lessons 10 galaxies away from Milky Way.

haha that's what i though as well

GodZionu wrote:

He's the one who trained Yoda, or haven't you seen the similarities in fighting style.

Everybody lives, just this once, everybody lives!

No one knows. He has not been mentioned in entire books after that incident. Your theory might be true  big_smile