Topic: Is V boring?

Even though I like the series I cannot think of many moments which were really thrilling and where you sit there with fast heartbeat and wonder what happens next or where you suffer with a character and hope that he survives. For example when Tyler died it just happened. He was sacrificed like in one of those horror movies where you start with many people and then one after the other quickly gets killed. This could have been shot in a much more exciting way. For example Tyler finds out that Lisa's a freaking V and then he tries to run away and hide somewhere and then he's found and killed or something like that.

Re: Is V boring?

aren't quite a lot of shows nowadays like this?

or maybe it's just me.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Is V boring?

V is not boring and I'm happy that they didn't make a big fuzz about getting Tyler out of the show. He just had to go and this was fast and painless - kinda wink
But I bet if we would've gotten the initially planned 13 episodes the scene would've been much longer. You simply can't build the needed intensity in this short amount of time.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Is V boring?

BlackBox wrote:

V is not boring and I'm happy that they didn't make a big fuzz about getting Tyler out of the show. He just had to go and this was fast and painless - kinda wink

i agree.... i was even more happy to see him die like i was when wesley crusher left the enterprise

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: Is V boring?

mcpotolos wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

V is not boring and I'm happy that they didn't make a big fuzz about getting Tyler out of the show. He just had to go and this was fast and painless - kinda wink

i agree.... i was even more happy to see him die like i was when wesley crusher left the enterprise

Uuu, Tyler dies? YaY!

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Is V boring?

BlackBox wrote:

But I bet if we would've gotten the initially planned 13 episodes the scene would've been much longer. You simply can't build the needed intensity in this short amount of time.

I think they could at least have included a quick "Nooooh! Don't kill me don't kill me. Let's talk about it. I really have no problem nailing a lizard. Nooooooh!" from Tyler.