Re: BOTD strikes back

And for the fans of fine art I suggest getting this while it's still online big_smile

Ines Eisner 'Fabrice Trombert Photoshoot, 2007' - Playboy 2008

36MB - 27 pics 1200x1600

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

I think she's just pissed that you used the unphotoshoped pic of her nipple  lol
maybe we can start a new thing - we'll call it BLBONE - Black listed babes of NE  tongue

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: BOTD strikes back

BlackBox wrote:

On the other hand. The site is in Italy but the admin is in BG - so again I suggest just to sit and wait - rushing to action because of an email (which holds no legal ground and expresses just a wish) is not the way to proceed big_smile

especially since that emails sounds like SOMEBODY just has their "certain days of the month" rathrr than an acual problem with it. Itll pass in 2 or 3 days Im sure.

Re: BOTD strikes back

BlackBox wrote:

And for the fans of fine art I suggest getting this while it's still online big_smile

Ines Eisner 'Fabrice Trombert Photoshoot, 2007' - Playboy 2008

36MB - 27 pics 1200x1600

which brings us to the whole "inner beauty" thing ... and in this case it seems hard to find it anywhere. Btw, nobody has noticed the vanity extension i gave in my initial post there? All that work for nothing.

Re: BOTD strikes back

BenTheMan wrote:

Btw, nobody has noticed the vanity extension i gave in my initial post there? All that work for nothing.

You should've posted a pic of your mom big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

I will delete the picture and the thumbnail from the server when I get home tonight.

I will replace them with a new image stating that we were asked to remove them for copyright reasons.

I will amend the comment for that day to include a link to the same picture hosted elsewhere.

Cool with everyone?

Re: BOTD strikes back

karenbear wrote:

I will delete the picture and the thumbnail from the server when I get home tonight.

I will replace them with a new image stating that we were asked to remove them for copyright reasons.

I will amend the comment for that day to include a link to the same picture hosted elsewhere.

Cool with everyone?

Sounds cool, but you should wait a little for the Italian hoster to respond. Maybe the beast action is to do no action at all.

But if we decide to replace the pic it should have a note saying "please follow the link above for the actual picture". As mentioned somewhere else a link to a document is legally a complete different problem than to embed a picture wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

LOL lol

karenbear wrote:

I will delete the picture and the thumbnail from the server when I get home tonight.

I will replace them with a new image stating that we were asked to remove them for copyright reasons.

I will amend the comment for that day to include a link to the same picture hosted elsewhere.

Cool with everyone?

Wheres the good ol' british Defiance gone?  big_smile


Lol this is all Bull. Its free publicity for her and shes Rank freakin 3!! (Which she doesnt Deserve tho)

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=071d72c7453e5db8a71bc6f6abea38bc

Re: BOTD strikes back

ritman wrote:

Lol this is all Bull. Its free publicity for her and shes Rank freakin 3!! (Which she doesnt Deserve tho)

As mentioned earlier she want's all her pictures gone from the internet because she does beauty business now and no modeling anymore tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

ritman wrote:

Wheres the good ol' british Defiance gone?  big_smile

I was always prepared to delete any picture if the person in question asked us to.

The defiance comes in when she asks us to delete any mention of her friggin' name.  Yeah right!  And because she (or her representatives) are being snotty, I will definitely be adding a link to the exact same picture, just hosted somewhere else that has nothing to do with us.

Why can't she just be flattered and cool about it like Janina Gavankar was?  Sheesh!

36 (edited by ritman 2011-01-21 11:14:45)

Re: BOTD strikes back

Lol does she think she can erase the past? Sounds like some1s trying to Bury the nudies they took.  roll

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=071d72c7453e5db8a71bc6f6abea38bc

Re: BOTD strikes back

karenbear wrote:
ritman wrote:

Wheres the good ol' british Defiance gone?  big_smile

I was always prepared to delete any picture if the person in question asked us to.

The defiance comes in when she asks us to delete any mention of her friggin' name.  Yeah right!  And because she (or her representatives) are being snotty, I will definitely be adding a link to the exact same picture, just hosted somewhere else that has nothing to do with us.

Why can't she just be flattered and cool about it like Janina Gavankar was?  Sheesh!

Now that's the attitude we were looking for big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

38 (edited by ritman 2011-01-21 11:18:54)

Re: BOTD strikes back

karenbear wrote:
ritman wrote:

Wheres the good ol' british Defiance gone?  big_smile

I was always prepared to delete any picture if the person in question asked us to.

The defiance comes in when she asks us to delete any mention of her friggin' name.  Yeah right!  And because she (or her representatives) are being snotty, I will definitely be adding a link to the exact same picture, just hosted somewhere else that has nothing to do with us.

Why can't she just be flattered and cool about it like Janina Gavankar was?  Sheesh!


http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=071d72c7453e5db8a71bc6f6abea38bc

Re: BOTD strikes back

i want my rating removed from her picture tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: BOTD strikes back

So much trouble because of one nipple. smile

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: BOTD strikes back

ze germanz...

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: BOTD strikes back

I tried to find her on twitter, but no luck. It would be nice to know what the actual person thinks of all this. I wonder if she likes that her agency is ruining her name and image like this. I mean, everyone in here just started disliking this girl that we liked before.


How do we know that the mail came from someone with rights to the image? Shouldn't we ask for proof? Proof of that they are who they say they are, and even if they are them, do they actually have the rights to this specific picture?

Re: BOTD strikes back

I found a picture of my mother, maybe you can replace the current one with this one?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3059/motherdo.jpg

Re: BOTD strikes back

ROFL lol

One more thing which should settle this for now and probably forever.

Ines Eisner has absolutely no rights for this photo big_smile

The complete photoshoot was done for Playboy and she - like any other model - transfered the rights for the picture, including its publication, to Playboy. So unless Playboy demands to take down this great pic we are fine big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

lol  lol  lol http://i.imgur.com/lozlU.gif

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: BOTD strikes back

Looks like after a seizure.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: BOTD strikes back

Mxyzptlk wrote:

I tried to find her on twitter, but no luck. It would be nice to know what the actual person thinks of all this. I wonder if she likes that her agency is ruining her name and image like this. I mean, everyone in here just started disliking this girl that we liked before.


How do we know that the mail came from someone with rights to the image? Shouldn't we ask for proof? Proof of that they are who they say they are, and even if they are them, do they actually have the rights to this specific picture?

That is actually a very good point.  I wonder if she's on facebook?

Re: BOTD strikes back

karenbear wrote:

I wonder if she's on facebook?

She was/is - but that and almost any other profile from her was recently deleted or wiped clean. Find more here:

pipl.com

And she's still listed on playboy:

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: BOTD strikes back

BlackBox wrote:

ROFL lol

One more thing which should settle this for now and probably forever.

Ines Eisner has absolutely no rights for this photo big_smile

The complete photoshoot was done for Playboy and she - like any other model - transfered the rights for the picture, including its publication, to Playboy. So unless Playboy demands to take down this great pic we are fine big_smile

exactly, the only ones who can make you take down the picture is the ones that have the copyright to the actual picture

Re: BOTD strikes back

Should we ask Playboy for a picture we can use?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383