1

Topic: 4x08

Good ep imo. it seems to go somewhere afterall...

Guest stars were great again, like always smile

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

2

Re: 4x08

OMG!! a Massage from Yvonne while she's in Lingerie!!! pure awesomeness!!!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

3

Re: 4x08

Summer Glau in high heels, short skirt,... She should star in Chuck more often !!!

A pretty decent episode, Chuck-wise. I'm wondering what will happen which is a while ago for this series.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4

4

Re: 4x08

OMG!!! How pathetic. the skilift scene was so fake it hurt me so bad. and lester and jeff were as pontless/pathetic as usual.
thankfully there was Summer Glau and of course Yvonne Stahovski. they saved the episode from the worse.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

5

Re: 4x08

Is it just me, or is it obvious that Chuck will get back the intersect once Sarah's life is in danger?

6

Re: 4x08

Mxyzptlk wrote:

Is it just me, or is it obvious that Chuck will get back the intersect once Sarah's life is in danger?

it's just you tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

7

Re: 4x08

Congratulations to Summer for one of the most pointless guest roles ever and I can't say too many good things about this episode.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

8

Re: 4x08

Mxyzptlk wrote:

Is it just me, or is it obvious that Chuck will get back the intersect once Sarah's life is in danger?

thought the same thing, really.

also, godzi, please stop saying every week that the only reason you watch this is yvonne strahovski.

9

Re: 4x08

z1rra wrote:

also, godzi, please stop saying every week that the only reason you watch this is yvonne strahovski.

is it bothering you?

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

10

Re: 4x08

it's a bit childish , it's not bothering...

we all recognize that she is drop dead gorgeous....

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

11

Re: 4x08

ok i'll shut up then.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

12

Re: 4x08

I didn't ask you to do that  hmm  hmm

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

13

Re: 4x08

it's not bothering me as such. but i figured that it would save you some time if you refrained from typing the same text each week.

14

Re: 4x08

z1rra wrote:

it's not bothering me as such. but i figured that it would save you some time if you refrained from typing the same text each week.

save me some time! bleh! like i have somewhere to be. 2 more weeks and it is 1 year without a job for me.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

15

Re: 4x08

z1rra wrote:

...please stop saying every week that the only reason you watch this is yvonne strahovski.


imho, Yvonne is the only good reason to watch the show big_smile
for this reason i watched the first 3 ep's (excluding the pilot) without sound...

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

16

Re: 4x08

Some people...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/Fiyuri/facepalm.jpg

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

17

Re: 4x08

Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:
z1rra wrote:

...please stop saying every week that the only reason you watch this is yvonne strahovski.


imho, Yvonne is the only good reason to watch the show big_smile
for this reason i watched the first 3 ep's (excluding the pilot) without sound...

i have a hard time grasping the concept of this particular behaviour.

18

Re: 4x08

It's abnormal behavior , it won't make any sense... big_smile

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

19

Re: 4x08

XtazyMike wrote:

It's abnormal behavior , it won't make any sense... big_smile

big_smile

20

Re: 4x08

z1rra wrote:
Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:
z1rra wrote:

...please stop saying every week that the only reason you watch this is yvonne strahovski.


imho, Yvonne is the only good reason to watch the show big_smile
for this reason i watched the first 3 ep's (excluding the pilot) without sound...

i have a hard time grasping the concept of this particular behaviour.


ROFL

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

21

Re: 4x08

Well, actually just Yvonne isn't enough. I watched a movie where she also starred, I Love You Too, and it was horrible to watch. The show itself is sexy and sometimes funny. Too bad it can't be brilliant.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4

22

Re: 4x08

Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:

imho, Yvonne is the only good reason to watch the show big_smile
for this reason i watched the first 3 ep's (excluding the pilot) without sound...

that's my man!!! http://i.imgur.com/vhpay.jpg

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

23 (edited by Hr. Ulottuvuus 2010-11-17 16:50:26)

Re: 4x08

godzionu wrote:
Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:

imho, Yvonne is the only good reason to watch the show big_smile
for this reason i watched the first 3 ep's (excluding the pilot) without sound...

that's my man!!! http://i.imgur.com/vhpay.jpg


watched the canyon. it wasn't nearly as bad as i had thought. good acting, good directing, good sound department. the only thing wrong with it was a bad script...


Mxyzptlk wrote:

Is it just me, or is it obvious that Chuck will get back the intersect once Sarah's life is in danger?

even my intersect would activate if yvonne's life was in danger  tongue

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

24

Re: 4x08

godzionu wrote:
z1rra wrote:

it's not bothering me as such. but i figured that it would save you some time if you refrained from typing the same text each week.

save me some time! bleh! like i have somewhere to be. 2 more weeks and it is 1 year without a job for me.

EU is a big place and your english seems fine wink Just putting it out there!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383

25 (edited by Phuncz 2010-11-17 20:44:10)

Re: 4x08

Godzionu: Maybe you should audition to star on Chuck, they'll run out of actors for every episode some day !

Don't forget to wave and say hi to N-E !

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4