1 (edited by Hr. Ulottuvuus 2010-11-03 12:26:42)

Topic: 2x06 - Trial and Error

great ep. all i have to say smile

total ownage from Rush...

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

it was pretty awesome , my first thoughts when Scott launched from the deck were "WHAT??!?!?!?!?!? you saved him just to kill him in the vacuum of space??? NO!!!!! "   lol

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

what an awesome episode it was. when things first started to happen i was like WTF???.
and i loved the Kobayashi Maru thingie.
ohh and Eli got a superhot girlfriend. i'm glad for them.
and Rush owned em all. 10/10 episode.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

Rush is a guru. i was wondering what kind of a situation must rise, for Rush to reaveal he's in control of the ship

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

Rush is running out of time , sooner or later he will get caught or do something that will cause damage to the ship/people on board.
He's playing with fire...
That Kobayashi Maru Sim was no accident , it happened for a reason...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

XtazyMike wrote:

That Kobayashi Maru Sim was no accident , it happened for a reason...

i understand. but it was still awesome.

XtazyMike wrote:

Rush is running out of time , sooner or later he will get caught or do something that will cause damage to the ship/people on board.

naah. he is Rush. he will blame it on a ship, or aliens or some other things. and i don't think he will get caught.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

godzionu wrote:
XtazyMike wrote:

That Kobayashi Maru Sim was no accident , it happened for a reason...

i understand. but it was still awesome.

I never said it wasn't awesome...

godzionu wrote:
XtazyMike wrote:

Rush is running out of time , sooner or later he will get caught or do something that will cause damage to the ship/people on board.

naah. he is Rush. he will blame it on a ship, or aliens or some other things. and i don't think he will get caught.

He will get caught , everything that happened so far leads to that....

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

XtazyMike wrote:
godzionu wrote:
XtazyMike wrote:

That Kobayashi Maru Sim was no accident , it happened for a reason...

i understand. but it was still awesome.

I never said it wasn't awesome...

http://imgur.com/6PKY8.gif

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

"Your math is perfect" come on anyways other then the teen drama it was a good episode.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

Very entertaining episode! One of the best so far, nice to see math boy getting some love

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=133ba59597f9a4f2f96f73177a621cd8

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

I was so disappointed when the woke up, and all the alien action didn't happen after all. sad Better episode than usual, though. Rush for president/overlord.

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

I'm enjoying this season but I'm getting the feelng more and more that this is just an updated version of "Lost in space"

Rush = Dr Smith
Eli = Will Robinson
etc etc

all we need is a robot to start yelling "Danger Eli, Danger!"

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

This episode was quite good - not perfect - but better then the last ones.

Eli is gettin' some is nice smile

Chloe mutating is wtf

Young finally taking back control was overdue

And Rush should figure out what to do and not just guessing and hiding. That bridge would look more awesome when a whole crew was there and not just him with imaginary friends tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

BlackBox wrote:

And Rush should figure out what to do and not just guessing and hiding. That bridge would look more awesome when a whole crew was there and not just him with imaginary friends tongue


Are they imaginary? Isn't it the guy that sat in the chair and got absorbed into the ship or whatever?? I thought that was the point of him...to create the impression it "might" be the ship talking directly to Rush or did i miss something?

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

Hr. Ulottuvuus wrote:

great ep. all i have to say smile

total ownage from Rush...

cool like totaly cool  tongue

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

proteinnerd wrote:

I'm enjoying this season but I'm getting the feelng more and more that this is just an updated version of "Lost in space"

Rush = Dr Smith
Eli = Will Robinson
etc etc

all we need is a robot to start yelling "Danger Eli, Danger!"

L M A O XD

what doesn't kill you - hurts even more...

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

proteinnerd wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

And Rush should figure out what to do and not just guessing and hiding. That bridge would look more awesome when a whole crew was there and not just him with imaginary friends tongue


Are they imaginary? Isn't it the guy that sat in the chair and got absorbed into the ship or whatever?? I thought that was the point of him...to create the impression it "might" be the ship talking directly to Rush or did i miss something?

That would be nice - but he also sees his dead wife - so hmm

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

http://imgur.com/JGuca.jpg

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

BlackBox wrote:

That would be nice - but he also sees his dead wife - so hmm

But Destiny had access to Rush's brain when he sat in the chair and relived the last days with his wife, so maybe the ship can communicate to Rush disguised as her as well.

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

PowerMax wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

That would be nice - but he also sees his dead wife - so hmm

But Destiny had access to Rush's brain when he sat in the chair and relived the last days with his wife, so maybe the ship can communicate to Rush disguised as her as well.

my thoughts also...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

XtazyMike wrote:
PowerMax wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

That would be nice - but he also sees his dead wife - so hmm

But Destiny had access to Rush's brain when he sat in the chair and relived the last days with his wife, so maybe the ship can communicate to Rush disguised as her as well.

my thoughts also...

OK - so the ship is a mind reading, analysing and projecting thingy.

Hmm - I could live with that - I guess cool

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

BlackBox wrote:

OK - so the ship is a mind reading, analysing and projecting thingy.

Hmm - I could live with that - I guess cool

Ancients technology in AI/brain was amazing. not as awesome as in The Culture series yet, but we are getting there.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

Shouldn't Eli be less fat by now?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

saturo wrote:

Shouldn't Eli be less fat by now?

he steals food. easy.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 2x06 - Trial and Error

saturo wrote:

Shouldn't Eli be less fat by now?

maybe they don't pay him enough to start working out?

besides, he's doing far better than hurley did