Topic: 1x09 End of the line.

Come on that is just torture innit? Many shows does leave some balls in the air to keep people interested but not 30 cliff hangers. I cant wait for the next 10 episodes. I really hope they can back all these up without losing the hype, its going to be hard. Im in the red zone.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

Such a sad, sad episode sad and the ending, along with McCreary's music ;(

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2227/sssxf.jpg

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I can only quote Vader's words: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sadness was this episodes main theme... along with the title End of Line. Now all we can do is wait. Or we might write Syfy about releasing it quicker? big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=462f239245644e939d76616193afab0a

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

fizyk wrote:

Or we might write Syfy about releasing it quicker? big_smile

It's worth a try.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

yeah this is realy torture.... thought they will do a cliffhanger ending but one like this is a bit to much for my taste

well atleast something happend smile

compared to some episode of bsg i didn`t find this episode in anyway sad ... perhapse because i still don`t get into these characters... all the time they all whiny and bitchy

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

mcpotolos wrote:

compared to some episode of bsg i didn`t find this episode in anyway sad ... perhapse because i still don`t get into these characters... all the time they all whiny and bitchy

I agree with the exception of Lacy (Magda Apanowicz) also i kind of liked the geek, whats his face? The guy who works with Zoes robot.

I think Magda was the best cast they made she is really lovely.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

mr_fuzzer wrote:
mcpotolos wrote:

compared to some episode of bsg i didn`t find this episode in anyway sad ... perhapse because i still don`t get into these characters... all the time they all whiny and bitchy

I agree with the exception of Lacy (Magda Apanowicz) also i kind of liked the geek, whats his face? The guy who works with Zoes robot.

I think Magda was the best cast they made she is really lovely.

Eric Stolz FTW.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

Really? i dont know, i dont even notice him that much. He's good i guess but nothing special.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

sad

*goes to hibernate, sets alarm clock to autumn*

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail4/pc/mlin.png

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/358719-1.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I am glad Daniels wife jumped off the bridge. That lady was really getting on my nerves. I can't stand her.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

Thats  a bit dark, but i know what you mean. I dont think its the last we see of her however. Im guessing she will be brought back or that she didnt die, something of that nature.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

this wont be the last time we saw her

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

well this episode was better than few of the previous one, but this show need some serious improvement. way too slow my taste.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

i'm not getting why adama's daughter's avatar shot herself before giving daddy the head-shot hmm

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

15 (edited by Orlando 2010-04-04 16:14:55)

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

kalapkaki wrote:

i'm not getting why adama's daughter's avatar shot herself before giving daddy the head-shot hmm

To show that she can't die.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

16 (edited by ritman 2010-04-04 16:58:58)

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I assumed it was to trick adama into thinking shes dead/about to die so that he wouldnt have a reason to return.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=071d72c7453e5db8a71bc6f6abea38bc

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

No, to make him think she would die and therefore not look for other ways to find her. Thats what i though at least.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

Orlando wrote:
kalapkaki wrote:

i'm not getting why adama's daughter's avatar shot herself before giving daddy the head-shot hmm

To show that she can't die.

was that even an issue? lol i don't know but i realy got a feeling that the girl just isn't that bright

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I really hate that they start this with just 9 eps and then wait until fall for more?! This is really rude, how can they treat us this way? Do they really expect us to just sit and wait for the rest? Caprica isn't THAT good, it's almost like I feel dropping it just because they pulled this on us.
I mean, I do like the show, but hasn't got that attached as BSG, not yet anyway.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=bef1b46ef325cef733d51882ec526331

<< How do I look? Very good, I must say I'm amazed>>

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

kalapkaki wrote:
Orlando wrote:
kalapkaki wrote:

i'm not getting why adama's daughter's avatar shot herself before giving daddy the head-shot hmm

To show that she can't die.

was that even an issue? lol i don't know but i realy got a feeling that the girl just isn't that bright

Actually, I think she shot herself so that he would think that she did die, and so that he would stop searching for her.... or am I wrong?

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

i think the whole adama finaly finding the avatar thing was just baaaaaad......he's been searching for gods know how many eps now and when he finaly finds her they have a realy realy short scene and that's it?and i still don't see how it made sense lol damn you dr.fraiser for your manipulative ways do not make sense to me!!!!!!

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

kalapkaki wrote:

i think the whole adama finaly finding the avatar thing was just baaaaaad......he's been searching for gods know how many eps now and when he finaly finds her they have a realy realy short scene and that's it?and i still don't see how it made sense lol damn you dr.fraiser for your manipulative ways do not make sense to me!!!!!!

I'm indeeding that!

(Trying to get "indeed" caught on as a verb)

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I am also indeeding that. But we dont know that hes going to stop searching yet. He might stop looking in that game but continue in other places. But i think her role will be bigger and that them meeting was suppose to be like a shes getting colder sort of thing or like she is leaving her old life behind. It didnt really work but there you go.

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

I really hope her role will be bigger... she's the hottest one in this show... And her "can't die"-thingie is awesome smile

Re: 1x09 End of the line.

Mxyzptlk wrote:

I really hope her role will be bigger... she's the hottest one in this show... And her "can't die"-thingie is awesome smile

indeed.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist