Topic: 6x08 - Spoilers

awesome episode. i really liked it. tho it was hard to see James as a cop tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Re: 6x08 - Spoilers

Not a lot happened though compared to the last few episodes...

No ?

Answers:
- Locke admitted he was the black smoke, until now NOT confirmed
- Claire's frustration has manifested onto Kate for real this time, will be continued
- Widmore has finally returned to the island and seemingly is after anti-Jacob
- Sawyer would have been a "good guy" if they didn't crash on the island

Questions:
- Dead people on Hydra island, did I miss anything because I don't remember that ?
- Anti-Jacob can't leave the island by himself ?

Etc. etc. OK not much new info but some is confirmed now, which is something totally different than suspecting it is.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4

Phuncz wrote:

No ?

Answers:
- Locke admitted he was the black smoke, until now NOT confirmed
- Claire's frustration has manifested onto Kate for real this time, will be continued
- Widmore has finally returned to the island and seemingly is after anti-Jacob
- Sawyer would have been a "good guy" if they didn't crash on the island

Questions:
- Dead people on Hydra island, did I miss anything because I don't remember that ?
- Anti-Jacob can't leave the island by himself ?

Etc. etc. OK not much new info but some is confirmed now, which is something totally different than suspecting it is.

Umm, it's not new info that Flocke is the smoke monster, even if it is the first time he actually said "I am the smoke monster".. truthfully we didn't learn all that much... rather some new things happened which we also don't quite understand... such as, why is Widmore against Flocke... or who/what is locked in the submarine... or who killed the people on Hydra island... or what the heck is the deal with the infected people (aka Claire and Sayid), are they crazy or not!?...

I think that's part of why people (including myself I suppose) have been so critical of this season... Instead of just sitting back and enjoying the show, we keep expecting to get all these answers every episode, making it a little frustrating when we don't get any...

That said, this episode was pretty good...