Topic: 1x06 *spoilers*

Nice twist in this episode. Tomas Vergis is now the most important player besides the Graystone. But has anybody figured out why it is the same actor that played Captain Cole 'Stinger' Taylor on BSG? Major hint or casting fail? wink

Oh and it was the first time I heard the word "motherfrakker" big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

I wouldn't look to deep into it, Stargate has had various actors crossing between franchises with no relation to each other.

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

Normally I would agree with you - but in this special case I'm not so sure.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

well yeah thats totaly normal i think... even in startrek this happend sometimes...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

BlackBox wrote:

Oh and it was the first time I heard the word "motherfrakker" big_smile

agreed. i laughed so hard when i heard it tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

There's some tension growing wink Caprica's getting better, and better smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=462f239245644e939d76616193afab0a

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

fizyk wrote:

There's some tension growing wink Caprica's getting better, and better smile

Wait for it. Waaaaaiiit foooor iiiiit...

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 1x06 *spoilers*

Orlando wrote:
fizyk wrote:

There's some tension growing wink Caprica's getting better, and better smile

Wait for it. Waaaaaiiit foooor iiiiit...

???

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist