Topic: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

So... up till now I though I could Tamara would be non important in a sense that she'll be just discovered again by Daniel Greystone and used to create lots of minds for his Cylons to sell. And it seems she could be more than that. She could be the force that will be drown to conflict and bloodshed once she'll make it into Cylon body, while Zoey will be responsible for religion of the Cylons.
As for Adama's, I've finally thought he'll be freed from the sorrow, and now the gaming boy visited him and he started to act as usual, he may be the main factor that would let Daniel discover Tamara and create more conscious minds for his Cylons.
Oh, and the New Cap City game... it reminded me about Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, especially their first encounter smile That adds to our previous discussion about mixing ages the 20's and 30's smile))

Anyway, nice episode, I'm waiting for next one! In the meantime, we've got Battlestar Galacita 1 season on DVD in Poland! yay!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=462f239245644e939d76616193afab0a

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

i liked the Tamara thing. othewise this episode sucked imo.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

Best episode yet.

true but sad ... atleast they played some bsgmusic smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

I want Stargate Atlantis back.

Hell, yeah...

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

Jpeg wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

I want Stargate Atlantis back.

Hell, yeah...

thirded

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

6 (edited by Orlando 2010-02-28 10:45:32)

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

fizyk wrote:

In the meantime, we've got Battlestar Galacita 1 season on DVD in Poland! yay!

You're quick, the first season is since October tongue

And another great ep.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

godzionu wrote:
Jpeg wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

I want Stargate Atlantis back.

Hell, yeah...

thirded

True - but totally OT neutral

---

This episode of Caprica painted the story lines more clear what this series will be all about. It's the Graystones vs. Adamas. And while the fathers fight in Caprica, their daughters fight in New Caprica big_smile

The question is indeed how the girls find the way to link between the two worlds and build their concious minds into Cylon bodies smile

I don't know why you guys are still whining about it - it has Matrix, Lost, The O.C., Cane, Virtuality and - of course - BSG in it wink

What more could you possible want? tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

BlackBox wrote:

This episode of Caprica painted the story lines more clear what this series will be all about. It's the Graystones vs. Adamas. And while the fathers fight in Caprica, their daughters fight in New Caprica big_smile

childs vs. parents would fit a bit better i think smile

BlackBox wrote:

it has Matrix, Lost, The O.C., Cane, Virtuality and - of course - BSG in it wink

What more could you possible want? tongue

well less lost and the O.C and more bsg would be nice wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

Orlando wrote:
fizyk wrote:

In the meantime, we've got Battlestar Galacita 1 season on DVD in Poland! yay!

You're quick, the first season is since October tongue

Yeah... but I haven't noticed it until two weeks ago ;P I've been consumed by my thesis wink

mcpotolos wrote:

childs vs. parents would fit a bit better i think smile

We will get there.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=462f239245644e939d76616193afab0a

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

The first episode I actually liked! Keep this coming.

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

great ep. I'm all in.

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail4/pc/mlin.png

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/358719-1.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

mcpotolos wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

This episode of Caprica painted the story lines more clear what this series will be all about. It's the Graystones vs. Adamas. And while the fathers fight in Caprica, their daughters fight in New Caprica big_smile

childs vs. parents would fit a bit better i think smile

BlackBox wrote:

it has Matrix, Lost, The O.C., Cane, Virtuality and - of course - BSG in it wink

What more could you possible want? tongue

well less lost and the O.C and more bsg would be nice wink

just lose the O.C......that's about enough

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

Stargate Universe

the one and only show i stop watching after the first half of the first episode smile

anyway at the moment i think they making a mistake in showing us why the cylons where like they showed us (start researching to become human again, had the ability to project for examples) and forgeting the characters to much

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

Not as much emotional connection to bind us to the characters like BSG; a constant weak spot in comparison.

thanks smile
thats exactly what i mean
on the other side building up this connection took 4/5 years in bsg (or in my case one weakend^^)

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

well not everything .... when i watched bsg the first time i started watching after the end of the break between the first half of seasion 4 and the second half .... so i watch seasion 1+2 on one weekend and seasion 3 in the week after that.... witch was realy nice for me because i hadn`t wait to much for new episodes smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

to be honest i never wanted to watch bsg at first.... i only was realy bored on the friday of that weekend and i already watch every over show i usualy watched that time.... so i thougt i got give it a try and after i watch the miniseries i just couldn`t stop anymore

i was pretty happy that the only episode i realy had to wait for was the seriesfinal and that was horrible enough... i searched every were to get any information i got gather because i was so impatient

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

I will try and make a machine that makes you forget, only to re-watch BSG! Tamara is what makes Caprica somewhat watchable.. so far.

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

Tiwaa wrote:

I will try and make a machine that makes you forget, only to re-watch BSG! Tamara is what makes Caprica somewhat watchable.. so far.

indeed. she was a rockstar in that episode.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

Where are you from?

i am form "bad television and even worst duped verions from fomerly funny movies"-country and from "we are the best in complaining"-land .... some people call it germany wink

Tiwaa wrote:

I will try and make a machine that makes you forget, only to re-watch BSG!

no need for it ... already did it twice

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

mcpotolos wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

Where are you from?

i am form "bad television and even worst duped verions from fomerly funny movies"-country and from "we are the best in complaining"-land .... some people call it germany wink

Indeed lol

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:

Tiwaa, great to hear from you again, and I agree with you on all counts.  Congrats on beating our curlers at the Olympics!

To be fair the ice was sort of crap and I believe that she (your captain) would have succeeded doing the last shot otherwise smile But I'm still happy and it was a good match! Also the ice hockey final was a thriller smile

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

BlackBox wrote:
mcpotolos wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

Where are you from?

i am form "bad television and even worst duped verions from fomerly funny movies"-country and from "we are the best in complaining"-land .... some people call it germany wink

Indeed lol

unindeed on Bb-s posts tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

paisley1 wrote:
mcpotolos wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

Where are you from?

i am form "bad television and even worst duped verions from fomerly funny movies"-country and from "we are the best in complaining"-land .... some people call it germany wink

Didn't realize Germany was like that.  To be honest, that's not the stereotype I'd go with; perhaps, organized, hatefilled, disimpassioned, overbearing, sociopathic, cylonic, nazi, etc.  Just like when I say Canadian, you'll immediately think of a bunch of syrup sucking beaver humping moose eating lumberjacks.  Only reason I asked, is to know what accent I should relate to your posts, to better understand where you're coming from, to have a good laugh at your expense.  lol  For more info, see Kaibren.

My roommate is hating Caprica way worse than me.  After 106, I'm actually starting to warm up to this slow and boring storyline, as much as one can warm up to something awful.

Oh boy - I really thought you look like that.  And to be fair - I wear the Lederhosen all the time big_smile

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6025/mountyl.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7914/110103lederhosebig.jpg

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

BlackBox wrote:

Oh boy - I really thought you look like that.  And to be fair - I wear the Lederhosen all the time big_smile

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6025/mountyl.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7914/1 … osebig.jpg

holy crap. finally we can see BB. you look cool man. wearing those pants all the time and even glass of beer with you. kickass big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 1x05 (chromium plating spoilers!)

godzionu wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

Oh boy - I really thought you look like that.  And to be fair - I wear the Lederhosen all the time big_smile

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6025/mountyl.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7914/1 … osebig.jpg

holy crap. finally we can see BB. you look cool man. wearing those pants all the time and even glass of beer with you. kickass big_smile

Yep but paisley1's hat does'nt look as cool as in his avatar. I guess he hasn't had his maple sirup yet wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001