Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

yeah i know ... neutral

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

http://imgur.com/T80tY.gif

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

o_O

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

This way my show "Touching Evil" with Jeffrey Donovan will never get added ! ballzzz

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Spyder23 wrote:

This way my show "Touching Evil" with Jeffrey Donovan will never get added ! ballzzz

Don't worry, when I get to it, I'll add this guy's stuff last.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

131 (edited by Spyder23 2010-11-03 19:23:30)

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

big_smile  big_smile  yay !

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

santah wrote:
Spyder23 wrote:

This way my show "Touching Evil" with Jeffrey Donovan will never get added ! ballzzz

Don't worry, when I get to it, I'll add this guy's stuff last.

Santah is god http://imgur.com/vhpay.gifhttp://imgur.com/vhpay.gifhttp://imgur.com/vhpay.gif

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

133 (edited by Spyder23 2010-11-03 19:31:04)

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

http://imgur.com/S9QBF.gifhttp://imgur.com/S9QBF.gifhttp://imgur.com/S9QBF.gif

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

The calendar page runs out at the end of this year.
Does that mean the world will end.?

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Wizard wrote:

The calendar page runs out at the end of this year.

http://next-episode.net/calendar/?month=2&year=2011

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Hey Santah can you pretty please big_smile add the shows on the submit page  roll

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Orlando wrote:
Wizard wrote:

The calendar page runs out at the end of this year.

http://next-episode.net/calendar/?month=2&year=2011

Umph. I wanted the world to end.  sad

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Said it before - and - yeah - you forgot

The NE awards for the best shows of the year

Like the Oscars AND publicized - gives us and NE some kinda legitimacy

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Wizard wrote:

The calendar page runs out at the end of this year.
Does that mean the world will end.?

Oh yea, I remember I hard coded something there smile Gotta remember to fix it before the end of the year tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Spyder23 wrote:

Hey Santah can you pretty please big_smile add the shows on the submit page  roll

Been a little sick these days. Getting better now tho, so whenever I get a bit more stamina, I'll get to it.

They ain't forgotten smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

santah wrote:
Spyder23 wrote:

Hey Santah can you pretty please big_smile add the shows on the submit page  roll

Been a little sick these days. Getting better now tho, so whenever I get a bit more stamina, I'll get to it.

They ain't forgotten smile

Great , Thx ! Get well !

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Just now looking at the submit page ! Santah added new shows , I wanted to share that ! THX SANTAH !

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Santah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make the snow stop already...........
can't stand it any more. snowing here, snowing outside all the time. it's horrible.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

GodZionu wrote:

Santah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make the snow stop already...........
can't stand it any more. snowing here, snowing outside all the time. it's horrible.

big_smile

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Daemonius wrote:
GodZionu wrote:

Santah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make the snow stop already...........
can't stand it any more. snowing here, snowing outside all the time. it's horrible.

big_smile

lol

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

BlackBox wrote:
Daemonius wrote:
GodZionu wrote:

Santah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make the snow stop already...........
can't stand it any more. snowing here, snowing outside all the time. it's horrible.

big_smile

lol

http://i.imgur.com/ohlp3.jpg

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Thanks for the new shows , Santah ! cool

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

148 (edited by Wizard 2011-01-24 12:39:28)

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

Spyder23 wrote:

Thanks for the new shows , Santah ! cool

Santah, I notice a lot of shows rejected because of not tv.com link - why not just make this a required field.
Also, in the Name field, do a search on existing shows (like what you do on the main page).

This would make your job quicker.!

Thanks.

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

My guess: Too much work.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Nag-A-Santah Official thread

But it's such a relief when adding shows I come up to ones with no tv.com link and the ease of just rejecting them ... smile Don't take this away from me! smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e