1,301

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

The airing hour for "What If...?" is incorrect. It'll be released at 12 AM PT, 3 AM ET.

Also the official title has a question mark at the end after the ellipsis.

https://next-episode.net/what-if...

1,302

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Thanks, both updated!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,303

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hey santah.

A few erroneous HD releases:
The Batman, Rumble and Red Notice for sure, and possibly Candyman
At least I haven't seen a copy of it anywhere yet.

1,304

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Thanks, updated all of those!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,305

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hello Santa,
Airdates of Eden’s Zero on next-episode differs from the ones on thetvdb:

https://next-episode.net/edens-zero

https://thetvdb.com/series/edens-zero/s … official/1

1,306

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hi, My Life is Murder's season 2 dates are incorrect. Rather than being up to episode 3 from the season, it hasn't actually started airing yet. The release date for the season is 30th August. https://premieredate.news/tv-series/570 … urder.html
Thanks smile

1,307

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

banzo wrote:

Hello Santa,
Airdates of Eden’s Zero on next-episode differs from the ones on thetvdb:

https://next-episode.net/edens-zero

https://thetvdb.com/series/edens-zero/s … official/1

They look good to me now?

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,308

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

kittenkong wrote:

Hi, My Life is Murder's season 2 dates are incorrect. Rather than being up to episode 3 from the season, it hasn't actually started airing yet. The release date for the season is 30th August. https://premieredate.news/tv-series/570 … urder.html
Thanks smile

Apparently it airs (originally) in Australia, first.

Cheers!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,309

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

santah wrote:
banzo wrote:

Hello Santa,
Airdates of Eden’s Zero on next-episode differs from the ones on thetvdb:

https://next-episode.net/edens-zero

https://thetvdb.com/series/edens-zero/s … official/1

They look good to me now?

Yes they are.
Thanks!

1,310

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

F10 is back! smile

1,311

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

And updated again!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,312

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

santah wrote:
kittenkong wrote:

Hi, My Life is Murder's season 2 dates are incorrect. Rather than being up to episode 3 from the season, it hasn't actually started airing yet. The release date for the season is 30th August. https://premieredate.news/tv-series/570 … urder.html
Thanks smile

Apparently it airs (originally) in Australia, first.

Cheers!

I'm in Australia!

It's advertised here as 30th August Start date on Channel 10 and Acorn here smile

1,313

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hm weird.

Both thetvdb.com and tvmaze.com list it as we do here ...

Hopefully they'll catch up with that info soon (if the scheduling was recently changed).

Cheers

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,314

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

santah wrote:

Hm weird.

Both thetvdb.com and tvmaze.com list it as we do here ...

Hopefully they'll catch up with that info soon (if the scheduling was recently changed).

Cheers

I've solved it, it's airing in New Zealand at the moment. Thanks smile

1,315

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hey santah.
Could you set the release time of the Paramount Plus shows like https://next-episode.net/star-trek-lower-decks to 3am instead of 9pm? Thanks.

1,316

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

spicerack wrote:

Hey santah.
Could you set the release time of the Paramount Plus shows like https://next-episode.net/star-trek-lower-decks to 3am instead of 9pm? Thanks.

Why?
The time shown is when it is aired in it's original country

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

1,317

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hey,

there's an episode numbering problem with Jerks. S04 - yesterday's episodes are actually S04E03 and S04E04 because S04E01 was a double episode.

https://thetvdb.com/series/323144-show/ … official/4

1,318

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Wizard wrote:
spicerack wrote:

Hey santah.
Could you set the release time of the Paramount Plus shows like https://next-episode.net/star-trek-lower-decks to 3am instead of 9pm? Thanks.

Why?
The time shown is when it is aired in it's original country

It comes out in the very early morning here in the US. Not 9pm. Just like all of their original Star Trek shows like Picard.

1,319

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

The walking dead season 11 is showing episode 2 as being aired this coming sunday, but it has already been aired last sunday.

1,320

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

spicerack wrote:

Hey santah.
Could you set the release time of the Paramount Plus shows like https://next-episode.net/star-trek-lower-decks to 3am instead of 9pm? Thanks.

Done!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,321

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

tstddj wrote:

Hey,

there's an episode numbering problem with Jerks. S04 - yesterday's episodes are actually S04E03 and S04E04 because S04E01 was a double episode.

https://thetvdb.com/series/323144-show/ … official/4

thanks, switched the schedule to tvmaze.com so it should be fine now!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,322

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

rhythm wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-walking-dead season 11 is showing episode 2 as being aired this coming sunday, but it has already been aired last sunday.

Doesn't seem to be updated either on TheTVDB.com or TVMaze.com (where we get the schedules from).

Hopefully they'll catch up with the episodes for this show and the info will be reflected on Next Episode right away.

Cheers!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,323

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

santah wrote:
rhythm wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-walking-dead season 11 is showing episode 2 as being aired this coming sunday, but it has already been aired last sunday.

Doesn't seem to be updated either on TheTVDB.com or TVMaze.com (where we get the schedules from).

Hopefully they'll catch up with the episodes for this show and the info will be reflected on Next Episode right away.

As I understand it the air dates are correct for AMC, but AMC+ customers can watch the episodes earlier.

1,324

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

The following has had 3 episodes released per the TVDB:

https://next-episode.net/guns-that-changed-the-game

https://thetvdb.com/series/guns-that-ch … official/1

1,325

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

We have those as well:

https://next-episode.net/guns-that-chan … e/season-1

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e