26 (edited by latitude75 2013-04-17 18:09:18)

Re: The Cleveland Show

Family Guy and American Dad is one of my favourites, sadly this one never reached my tingle spot - couldn't really care less allthough I did try to get into it! Just wasn't my thing i guess  hmm

Edit:
Daemonius: least they could do is put Cleveland back in Family Guy now - hoping for that atleast, allways found that scene hilarious! Doubt the American Dad family will be moving in permanently allthough that would be awsome aswell lol

They Call Me The "Jax Lovah!" Machine!
http://i.imgur.com/TMcgaKU.jpg

Re: The Cleveland Show

latitude75 wrote:

Family Guy and American Dad is one of my favourites, sadly this one never reached my tingle spot - couldn't really care less allthough I did try to get into it! Just wasn't my thing i guess  hmm

Edit:
Daemonius: least they could do is put Cleveland back in Family Guy now - hoping for that atleast, allways found that scene hilarious! Doubt the American Dad family will be moving in permanently allthough that would be awsome aswell lol

Let's hope for the best.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.