1 (edited by Nick 2006-05-25 11:44:44)

Topic: 2x23 - no spoliers please!

Hi,
I curently have 223 downloading but I noticed there is 224 available as well.  Was it a double or is this a fake?
Thanks
Nick

Re: 2x23 - no spoliers please!

Hi,
"Lost" also made a double feature ending this season. Seems to be a trend (Desperate Housewives, Alias, 24...). I like it! smile

cheers

Actually there is no episode 2x24. Episode 2x23 is a 2 hour episode and got cut in the middle by XOR.
XOR tries to be always the first group to release a show and do it sometimes a little too quick (wrong AR, too big filesize, single pass encode...)
Usually a few hours after there is a proper release.

For last week (2x22) there is a proper release by LOL
Also this week you get the whole 2x23 (700MB) as proper release by LOL

Have fun with the finale big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

5 (edited by Nick 2006-05-26 20:23:27)

Ah, ok - thanks!
My computer at home is set to auto dl *.HDTV and it downloaded the XOR version.
I'm not at home at the moment so I can't watch it... apparently its good... big_smile

BlackBox wrote:

Actually there is no episode 2x24. Episode 2x23 is a 2 hour episode and got cut in the middle by XOR.
XOR tries to be always the first group to release a show and do it sometimes a little too quick (wrong AR, too big filesize, single pass encode...)
Usually a few hours after there is a proper release.

For last week (2x22) there is a proper release by LOL
Also this week you get the whole 2x23 (700MB) as proper release by LOL

Have fun with the finale big_smile

Well, to be accurate, there IS an episode 24. Just check it on Lost's official website, the finale is announced as episode 23+24, not just 23.

So, regardless of what tv.com and next-episode (influenced by the former) have, it still was episode 23 and 24, and not just 23 (yes, that means the nuke was a bit controversial, since it was both two episodes and a double episode).

OK - ayway - this is what LOL said about that issue:

LOL wrote:

---
223 did not have end credits, nor did 224 have an intro,
therefore other grp rls is incomplete.

Suggest in future to split episodes also after each commercial break. tongue
---

Have fun with this/these episode/s

big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

wow.... just wow!
that kinda confused me! big_smile