Topic: Season 1

Santah,

Just wanted to let you know, that I decided to give it a shot - I'm 'obtaining' season 1 now. smile

Will let you know what I think as soon as I watch the Pilot. smile

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

So? Great comedy or the greatest comedy?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Season 1

nightcrow wrote:

Santah,

Just wanted to let you know, that I decided to give it a shot - I'm 'obtaining' season 1 now. smile

Will let you know what I think as soon as I watch the Pilot. smile

Kissass! big_smile

Re: Season 1

Aw come on, it's the unwritten rule of n-e - you have to do what Santah says.  wink

Re: Season 1

So how is it nightcrow?

I've only ever wtched the first episode and it didn't really grab me, but the way people go on about it makes me think i should give it another go..

Re: Season 1

you should...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Re: Season 1

proteinnerd wrote:

So how is it nightcrow?

I've only ever wtched the first episode and it didn't really grab me, but the way people go on about it makes me think i should give it another go..

Yea, the first episode didn't do it for me either.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Season 1

OMG! I have never watched such SHIT! I want to kill ALL of the characters!! arghhh! I have seen 5 episodes (up until the one after they burnt down the banana stand) - this show makes me soooo angry!!

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

The show is awesome smile

Re: Season 1

and where is it written that you have to 'like' the characters... half the joy i get from AD, as with 'it's always sunny...', is that they are so dissipeable... fuck... sit back, relax, and let them turn that mirror back on the world...

/me heads off to look for where i stored those AD dvds...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Re: Season 1

theConundrumm wrote:

and where is it written that you have to 'like' the characters... half the joy i get from AD, as with 'it's always sunny...', is that they are so dissipeable... fuck... sit back, relax, and let them turn that mirror back on the world...

/me heads off to look for where i stored those AD dvds...

How can you enjoy a show where each character makes you want to kill him/her and then kill yourself!?

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

nightcrow wrote:

How can you enjoy a show where each character makes you want to kill him/her and then kill yourself!?

Because such is the nature of humans smile

Re: Season 1

like he said...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Re: Season 1

evil.

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

So nc, are you saying you only want to watch something where all the characters are sweetness and light and only act in a manner that is moral and true.

Bo-ring!  tongue

Re: Season 1

karenbear wrote:

So nc, are you saying you only want to watch something where all the characters are sweetness and light and only act in a manner that is moral and true.

Bo-ring!  tongue

You're calling Barney Stinson 'sweet and light/acts with morality and truism'? hardly! wink I just dont want to watch something where a grown man lives with his mother and acts like a 3 year old and where his other brother is obsessed with magic tricks which he clearly cant do but is so thick that he has the inability to realize how dumb and pathetic he is...(even if he actually does know what a moron he really is).

I think you'll find AD to be Bo-ring! wink smile

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

http://books.simonandschuster.com/9780743582056

"This is the finest piece of literature ever written. Now will you give me my phone back, Barney?"
--Theodore M.

"This is by far the most disgusting, disparaging, stomach churning thing I've ever read, which means a lot if you've ever seen one of my husband's grocery lists."
--Lily A.

"You'll howl... with delight!"
--Stephen King

"Stinson uses language like a scalpel, digging though our deepest emotional tissue to expose the very core of the human psyche."
--Mike Tyson

"Finally! A book worth reading!"
--God

"Stinson beat me to it."
--J.D. Salinger

"Jefferson's out, Stinson's in!"
--Rachel M. (President - Mount Rushmore National Preservation Society)

"An entertaining beach read."
--Pope Benedict XVI

"Ewww."
--Robin S.

"Out of this world!"
--Alien (creature from another planet)

"I'm sorry what?"
--Maya Angelou

"I have a hundred words for 'snowflake' but only one word for 'The Bro Code,' - awesome!"
--Some Eskimo maybe

"This book makes me want to rethink my career."
--Mark (the dude who wrote the Gospel

Re: Season 1

Mxyzptlk wrote:

http://books.simonandschuster.com/9780743582056

"This is the finest piece of literature ever written. Now will you give me my phone back, Barney?"
--Theodore M.

"This is by far the most disgusting, disparaging, stomach churning thing I've ever read, which means a lot if you've ever seen one of my husband's grocery lists."
--Lily A.

"You'll howl... with delight!"
--Stephen King

"Stinson uses language like a scalpel, digging though our deepest emotional tissue to expose the very core of the human psyche."
--Mike Tyson

"Finally! A book worth reading!"
--God

"Stinson beat me to it."
--J.D. Salinger

"Jefferson's out, Stinson's in!"
--Rachel M. (President - Mount Rushmore National Preservation Society)

"An entertaining beach read."
--Pope Benedict XVI

"Ewww."
--Robin S.

"Out of this world!"
--Alien (creature from another planet)

"I'm sorry what?"
--Maya Angelou

"I have a hundred words for 'snowflake' but only one word for 'The Bro Code,' - awesome!"
--Some Eskimo maybe

"This book makes me want to rethink my career."
--Mark (the dude who wrote the Gospel

Kltpzyxm, send that to the 'Quotes' thread, it doesnt belong here! You should know better! wink smile

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

It's Critical Acclaim for "The Bro Code".. and you're the one that brought the subject....!

Re: Season 1

nightcrow wrote:

OMG! I have never watched such SHIT! I want to kill ALL of the characters!! arghhh! I have seen 5 episodes (up until the one after they burnt down the banana stand) - this show makes me soooo angry!!

Wow ... I mean ... wow ... you could've just spat in my face man. But it's cool, it's cool ...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Season 1

santah wrote:
nightcrow wrote:

OMG! I have never watched such SHIT! I want to kill ALL of the characters!! arghhh! I have seen 5 episodes (up until the one after they burnt down the banana stand) - this show makes me soooo angry!!

Wow ... I mean ... wow ... you could've just spat in my face man. But it's cool, it's cool ...

/me wipes off the spit from Santahs face. wink

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

and seriously, you can't tell me that tobias getting business cards claiming he is a cross between an analysist and therapist is not damn funny...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Re: Season 1

nightcrow wrote:

I think you'll find AD to be Bo-ring! wink smile

I love AD - it's one of my favourite shows!!

Re: Season 1

Now you're just being silly.

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Season 1

Just found out that this show had its own forum - so I moved the thread.

Since the last reply in here was three years ago - me thinks that this show is really popular tongue

sorry santah - no offense

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001