Topic: 5x06 -=316=- **Possible SPOILERS**

well seems they all back in the island. this daniels mom is confusing. who she really is and what she knows.
John Lock hanged himself? wtf?
best quote from the episode.
Jack : How can you read?
Ben : My mother tought me.
big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Re: 5x06 -=316=- **Possible SPOILERS**

one can only hope that this is all building up to something REALLY fucking spectacular... as much as this seasons episodes have been engrossing to say the least, and don't get me wrong, the 'moments' have been, well, you know, mindblowing in some respects, the overall sombre tone of this season is really starting to bring me down...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

There are 2 questions that drag you to the next episode,

How they reach that situation???

Why they do that???

and when you realize the answers, they are replaced by another How ?? and Why ???

The up point is that we have a progress and we know more than the last episode

I Am The Inevitable Conclusion Of My Past

godzionu wrote:

big_smile

Locke knew he had to die to get them back to the island... why were you surprised he would kill himself? I'll admit I thought the island would get him killed somehow but dead is dead...... dont suppose it matters to you once you are there how it happened.

I don't think locke is dead....
Same as Jacks dad isn't dead. I think that all this means is that Locke can now no longer leave the island to go back to the regular world, just as Jack's dad hasn't appeared outside of the island since he died.

One address to tell you all... http://www.lostpedia.com/

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

kirby wrote:

Same as Jacks dad isn't dead. I think that all this means is that Locke can now no longer leave the island to go back to the regular world, just as Jack's dad hasn't appeared outside of the island since he died.

jacks dad appeared to jack after he left the island in the hospital when jack was working late.

"city morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

Most boring Lost episode ever IMO, especially compared to other S5 episodes that have aired so far. I almost fell asleep multiple times while watching it. There was just not enough island stuff for my liking.

singyourownkindofmusic
makeyourownspecialsong

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=33cc75956e8bff5be75e9600e1e43faa

bamuel wrote:
kirby wrote:

jacks dad appeared to jack after he left the island in the hospital when jack was working late.

I think that was a drunk delusion rather than an actual appearance, and if not that I think it's part of that hokey he left the island prior to his actual death on one of the islands time hopping.

Either way it gets confusing as all hell

godzionu wrote:

well seems they all back in the island. this daniels mom is confusing. who she really is and what she knows.
best quote from the episode.
Jack : How can you read?
Ben : My mother tought me.
big_smile

Ben does lie a lot! Even about the little things.... we all know that he killed his mother while being born tongue

well yeah. thats true. now that u mention it i remeber it. but it sounded funny in that context tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."