Topic: 2x18 - Dave

Hi there,

I can't stop thinking about this episode. Where does this story go? Is it all a fantasy of Hurly? That would be real lame.
What do you think?

yikes

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 2x18 - Dave

BlackBox wrote:

Hi there,

I can't stop thinking about this episode. Where does this story go? Is it all a fantasy of Hurly? That would be real lame.
What do you think?

yikes

Definitly not.

As the producers have already sayd, all the things can beexplained without supernatural stuff.

The episodes are getting better again. And what is the deal with "henry" ?
And the timer, is he speaking the truth about not entering the numbers? And what are those drawings (maps) once the doors were shut? And Hurley did know that girl (lost her name) from somewhere. It is all to much yikes, haha.

I dont think its a fantasy of hurleys but did u notice the picture in the shrinks office looked to be of the island? or am i just going crazy to smile

4 (edited by gpitman1 2006-04-12 20:42:49)

The girl's name escapes me as well. But did you see that at the end Hurley and this girl posing as a shrink appeared to be in the same mental institution?

eps 17 and 18 have actually increased my interest in the show again.... up until those 2 eps... i've just been watching 'lost' for the sake of watching...

really hope in continues, just a shame its taken since 01x20ish to get a good one again....