Topic: Maxima

Anyone else who wants to see more of her? Damn, that must been the hottest girl to ever set foot in this show!

Still liked that Lois starts to show her affection for Clark wink

Re: Maxima

Here are some caps if you've missed the show:
http://www.newsgab.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61180

I think one episode is more than enough for her.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Maxima

I think she looks like Gillian Anderson smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Maxima

Probably because of the intense red hair. IMHO she's mildly attractive at best. Or maybe it's because Smallville had tons of hotties. smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Maxima

xrnzaaas wrote:

Here are some caps if you've missed the show:
http://www.newsgab.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61180

I think one episode is more than enough for her.

I liked this episode a lot... you didn't?

Re: Maxima

no no no

THAT was the hottest girl to ever be on smallville!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=85e65db0d96f6a994a2b7523a1ae2ca0

Re: Maxima

If you ask me...this show is falling apart at quite an advanced rate. I used to LOVE smallville - now I just watch it because I'm a superman fan!

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

8 (edited by xrnzaaas 2008-10-11 19:35:26)

Re: Maxima

tazlines wrote:

no no no

THAT was the hottest girl to ever be on smallville!

Well in my opinon she's nowhere near Laura Vandervoort or Sarah Carter.


nightcrow wrote:

If you ask me...this show is falling apart at quite an advanced rate. I used to LOVE smallville - now I just watch it because I'm a superman fan!

Similiar situation here. I just keep watching it, because it's hard to turn down a show after so many years. But still I have to admit, if this wasn't the final season, I'd seriously reconsider watching the new eps.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Maxima

Mxyzptlk wrote:

Damn, that must been the hottest girl to ever set foot in this show!

Time to dust off your white stick, get your labrador out of the kennels and go see a really good optician.

"To be born English is to win the lottery of life." Cecil Rhodes 1853-1902
"The man was right." Maccool111 1955-20**
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=eb307b8950c5d3766bd38b4bee466c98

Re: Maxima

xrnzaaas wrote:
tazlines wrote:

no no no

THAT was the hottest girl to ever be on smallville!

Well in my opinon she's nowhere near Laura Vandervoort or Sarah Carter.

Agreed! smile

xrnzaaas wrote:
nightcrow wrote:

If you ask me...this show is falling apart at quite an advanced rate. I used to LOVE smallville - now I just watch it because I'm a superman fan!

Similiar situation here. I just keep watching it, because it's hard to turn down a show after so many years. But still I have to admit, if this wasn't the final season, I'd seriously reconsider watching the new eps.

I think they have one more season - no?

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: Maxima

maccool111 wrote:
Mxyzptlk wrote:

Damn, that must been the hottest girl to ever set foot in this show!

Time to dust off your white stick, get your labrador out of the kennels and go see a really good optician.

I'll try that than... but still think I'm right...:P

12

Re: Maxima

Anyone know her name.. ? smile

Re: Maxima

kdn wrote:

Anyone know her name.. ? smile

Sorry for being intrusive wink - check my post #2. You'll find out her name and you'll proceed directly to her gallery.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Maxima

Charlotte Sullivan