Topic: Season 3 [Spoilers]

Glad to see that heroes has returned to normal after that farce they called a writers strike was over.

few pro and cons i would like to address

1. no to mohinder having powers, and no to any normal human getting powers, total chaos and will destroy the series

2. yes to Sylar joining the company, Noah and him do make a good team, sort of a bad cop, serial killer cop type thing going on

3. Maya is easy as hell to nail i think, someone shoot her, or maybe mohinder will eat her now,

4. there are too many plot twists at the moment, too many at once just gets confusing, and silly ( wont post them so to keep spoilers to a minimum)

5. speedster girl is really annoying, not in  bad guy kind of way, just a one dimensional actor kind of way

/discuss

Re: Season 3 [Spoilers]

most of the people who have powers were normal people, before they were abducted.
yes Maya is easy. but she is damn hot.
i think Sylar will have some underline project going on. so his stay in a company will be short.
and speedster girl is hot too tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Did anybody think that it looked like speedster girl in the paintings that Matt saw on the rocks in Africa?  The ones of him and a women with a baby that painter dude overpainted with Matt holding her cos she was dead or injured.  Just with the blonde blunt haircut look...

karenbear wrote:

Did anybody think that it looked like speedster girl in the paintings that Matt saw on the rocks in Africa?  The ones of him and a women with a baby that painter dude overpainted with Matt holding her cos she was dead or injured.  Just with the blonde blunt haircut look...

yeah i thought that, im sure if it was her it will come to pass at the end of the series. this series is weird, it is good and u wanna watch it, but its so easy to nitpick, i agree that everyone getting powers wouldnt work, i thought that is the first series n hoped they wouldnt do that.

the one thing i hate is that you already know next season peter must go into the future to see what problem they have to overcome, first season hiro did it, then peter and now back to hiro, cant they just start fresh and have a new way to introduce the big bad of the season

"city morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

Everybody getting a power reminds me strongly of The 4400. As soon as the introduced the drug which would lead for 50% to a power and for 50% to death the show lasted only one more season wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

BlackBox wrote:

Everybody getting a power reminds me strongly of The 4400. As soon as the introduced the drug which would lead for 50% to a power and for 50% to death the show lasted only one more season wink

I thought it worked for the 4400 but only because the world knew about people with abilities, it was like a public event, but they are all secret in heroes, i cant explain why, but everyone finding out and getting powers with heroes would just ruin it.

"city morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

I must say I loved the last episode of heroes, this show just gets better and better!!

Don't  hate the player hate the game.  Denaus
Up the mighty Fords and the Mighty Storm!!
<By the way that is my car hehehehehehe big_smile

hell yeah. heroes on season 3 has been real great so far.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

I keep trying to remember whether in its run so far heroes has answered any question at all. Because it seems like they just keep on creating mystery after mystery. Damn it, I'm gonna need some answers some time. I wonder if Tim Kring is able to get a good night's sleep what with all the strings and connections in his show...

"The hammer - is my penis."

I feel the same way _mccutcheon! 

And Heroes doesn't hold my interest as much as Lost, which is in a similar situation.  Although I think in the last couple of seasons they have got better at answering at least some questions.

I'm going to keep watching Heroes during season 3, but I might drop it if they keep this up.

11 (edited by ensabrenur 2008-10-14 22:21:48)

bamuel wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

I thought it worked for the 4400 but only because the world knew about people with abilities, it was like a public event, but they are all secret in heroes, i cant explain why, but everyone finding out and getting powers with heroes would just ruin it.

let's not forget that the 4400 caused a rift with the public, those that wanted powers, such as your weak boring and hopeless individuals, and those who were against people having powers, government types religious nuts, and just people who enjoyed their lives the way they were.

this meant that there were also terrorists to contend with on both sides, a war between positives and negatives was brewing, in heroes everyone has powers and within four years everyone has come to terms with it and everyone has a power, just would never happen even in the most bizare of situations, the govenment would put a stop to it simply because they couldnt control the situation, you would have criminals with powers and what the police would stop them with thier powers, total chaos. defo not enjoying the way this story arch is going

and the series ended because the viewing figures didnt match the estimated viewing figures, which as we all know is not really the case of a bad show, it could be due to timeslot, and competition on other networks