Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Season: 2 Episode: 3)

(NO SPOILERS AHEAD).

Just want to say, this has to be the weakest episode by far.  It was like they ran out of ideas.

-=R=-

Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Season: 2 Episode: 3)

Agreed , It seems as if they ran out of money or somthing. no big seens as the first episode of season 1

I Am The Inevitable Conclusion Of My Past

yeah, it was just an episode to make Charley a part of the main crew! as he was sidelined, and had the wife and all! now he has motive and no hold backs!

a weak episode where nothing else really happened! apart from getting more suspicious of riley!

also, was there anything behind that b-movie! as they showed it a few times? or was it just filler?

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=85e65db0d96f6a994a2b7523a1ae2ca0

have to agree with all the previos posts.
imo only good thing was cameron's acting. she is growing more and more robot like, dark creatureish.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Odd, I actually thought this one was ok... I thought the season opener was REALLY stupid but I've enjoyed the latest two. I thought the scene about how the terminator caused the straight to DVD movie to become famous was a nice touch

On another note, if terminators ever are invented, someone need to program them to run instead of walking menacingly. Seriously, John would have been dead about 5 times already!

lordroy wrote:

(NO SPOILERS AHEAD).

Just want to say, this has to be the weakest episode by far.  It was like they ran out of ideas.

-=R=-

Don't agree with you............ This show is awesome, I actually think it's on my top 5 shows... and it's not getting worse.

Anyone else think that the whole Terminators can't swim idea was kinda dumb? while they are all metal and weigh a a lot, they are super powerful, just move those powerful legs and arms.
Is there no water in the future? b/c this is a pretty big flaw that the Resistance can exploit.

8 (edited by xrnzaaas 2008-09-26 22:36:18)

I think that ep3 was slightly worse than the previous two. Sad to see Charley's wife die. She would make a better Sarah Connor, because she even looks like Linda Hamilton. smile And btw, John's girlfriend is a cutie. wink The only thing that I hated was Cameron asking stupid questions about the house.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

9 (edited by Mxyzptlk 2008-09-27 15:04:29)

fathead2k wrote:

Anyone else think that the whole Terminators can't swim idea was kinda dumb? while they are all metal and weigh a a lot, they are super powerful, just move those powerful legs and arms.
Is there no water in the future? b/c this is a pretty big flaw that the Resistance can exploit.

Obviously they can't swing. It's physically impossible,  but it won't be a problem for them... they'll just walk the bottom....

I obviously meant swim.. tongue

10 (edited by theConundrumm 2008-09-27 13:17:53)

i spent a few days last week watching the first season, mostly out of curiosity, and was impressed... and yes, while the new episodes are a bit weaker, there seems to be more of a bigger picture going on... so i'm prepared to hang in there and let the show really find it's ground...

and i thought the season 1 finale, at the time, was weak as hell, then when i got into the s2 opener, it completely spun my perspective back around... nice...

heh... "swing"ing Terminator's... now that's a thought i wish i didn't have in my head... thanks mxy tongue

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

i wonder what kind of swinging mxy actually meant tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."