Re: Teyla haters club

kirby wrote:
hometimenow wrote:

@mlin - I've only just finished season 3.
For me thus far Teylas' character hasn't been that annoyingly-hate-worthy, not that I don't get where you or the fellow members of 'THC' are coming from big_smile

Was 'the hate' evoked at the beginning, or was there a definitive turning point in a season that started it brewing. wink

Pretty much from the beginning, it just slowly came to realization over the seasons what a useless ceiling mounted urinal she is.

lol ROFL lol

I sleep through most or all of these tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=27b3aae90777dd30de5cd9520ad96a66

Re: Teyla haters club

kirby wrote:

what a useless ceiling mounted urinal she is.

big_smile http://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gifhttp://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gifhttp://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gif
Really really fantastic comment big_smile http://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gif

No kitty that's a bad kitty!
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=AllSeries&kk=5f836862ea58dc1c953ce514ed6e5647
http://data.die2nite.com/gfx/loc/en/105x39.gif

153

Re: Teyla haters club

kirby wrote:
hometimenow wrote:

@mlin - I've only just finished season 3.
For me thus far Teylas' character hasn't been that annoyingly-hate-worthy, not that I don't get where you or the fellow members of 'THC' are coming from big_smile

Was 'the hate' evoked at the beginning, or was there a definitive turning point in a season that started it brewing. wink

Pretty much from the beginning, it just slowly came to realization over the seasons what a useless ceiling mounted urinal she is.

I bow before you oh God of the mighty answer big_smile

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail4/pc/mlin.png

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/358719-1.png

154

Re: Teyla haters club

"I am known as that among my people" You could just see her saying that.

Though how would you use a ceiling mounted urinal? Not to piss on your parade (ho, look a joke) of course tongue
Would that be a case for massive splash back?

yikes
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=CurrentWatchlist&kk=c7a3e8c361aa2596859d8df3f4f10c1dhttp://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.pnghttp://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=c7a3e8c361aa2596859d8df3f4f10c1d
big_smile

155

Re: Teyla haters club

Now, now.. I appreciate the fanfare...but no need to call me a God, this was a joint effort. If it were not for all us Teyla Haters I would not have the inspiration, and the massive amounts of Carbombs I drank helped get this from brain to keypad. Besides..after sometime I would just end up being found out as a false God, then all the Jaffa hate mails start pouring in..

Re: Teyla haters club

you guys crack me up.  have no time to visit this forum for a week and what a nice topic change tongue i'm so glad i didn't have time to be here. i'm the biggest racist  in estonia and i would have spread hate and fire here tongue but now its just funny to read. 

and btw the weird greeting Jpeg was using sounded like polish to me not russian greeting.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Teyla haters club

all the Teyla haters should love actually season 5. as i recall she has had few lines only this season. she hardly speaks. and she kinda melts into the background.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Teyla haters club

kirby false God or nothttp://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gif if I tried massive amounts of CarBombs
    * 1/2 oz. Bailey's  * 1/2 pint Guinness Stout  * 1/2 oz. Whiskey
I'd be under the influence of all sorts of gravitational forces & quite possibly have a need for a "ceiling mounted urinal". yikes

I sleep through most or all of these tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=27b3aae90777dd30de5cd9520ad96a66

159

Re: Teyla haters club

godzionu wrote:

and btw the weird greeting Jpeg was using sounded like polish to me not russian greeting.

It was not polish smile.

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail4/pc/mlin.png

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/358719-1.png

Re: Teyla haters club

hometimenow wrote:

kirby false God or nothttp://www.afterburngold.nl/images/smileys/worship.gif if I tried massive amounts of CarBombs
    * 1/2 oz. Bailey's  * 1/2 pint Guinness Stout  * 1/2 oz. Whiskey
I'd be under the influence of all sorts of gravitational forces & quite possibly have a need for a "ceiling mounted urinal". yikes

cool tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Teyla haters club

Rewatching SG-A atm. Just watched the episode where Teyla sings for like 4 minutes and felt the need to bump this thread. Grrrrrr. If I hear "My people" one more time I might have to give up on rewatching and go back to SG-1.

If you could have Teyla make the worst possible baby with any character in any series, who would you set her up with? I think maybe Clark from smallville or Tyler from Revenge.

Re: Teyla haters club

I dont like the thought of Teyla having sex nor getting pregnant