Topic: where is S07 EP07?

according to tv.com, eztv, imdb and any other websites i could think to check the episode aired on the 24th of jan. It's now the 25th and i cant find a torrent anywhere can anyone help?

If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs.

Re: where is S07 EP07?

Haven't seen the torrent either... perhaps there is a mistake in the schedule...

http://www.eztv.it/index.php?main=tvnew … _news=1400

This has a brief bit on the new eps of scrubs. It seems that it is delayed

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=95cfa4ff43bda71bdd7f61c558911846

AGH who wants some repeats and specials over new scrubs eps.. GRRR

i don't know, repeats of anything up to season 5 would be preferable to new episodes... it breaks my heart how downhill this show has gone... twas the first show i downloaded when i first discovered p2p [i was a late bloomer], and as much as i still love those first four seasons, everything else since makes me cringe... bring on the repeats... YAY!!

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

6 (edited by eastonsteven 2008-01-25 15:52:08)

oh well gues i'll just have to wait. thanks guys.

If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs.