Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

merc wrote:
mrverene wrote:

No mid/post-credits in ep 5. You're welcome @merc big_smile

eh? still about 5 minutes of them at end

They just incorporated it into the show. It's obvious that the scene showing daredevil's helmet should have been the post-credit scene. It could be a sign that Fiege is getting bored and crediting himself as producer without watching what is going on anymore?

I never read the She-Hulk comics, but I'm starting to feel an attempt at a VEEP https://next-episode.net/veep blended with an attempt at a rated G Deadpool.

What's next? Murdock throws the book at She-Hulk? Both representing super heroes could be entertaining... I'm just worried she wouldn't be able to handle Jessica Jones on-screen charisma, or superpowers and Cage vs She-Hulk would be a non-event, while The Punisher would seem too obvious(but could segway to a future team-up).

Personally, I'd like a surprise to come with Murdoch, like a well scripted return of someone unexpected; a drug free Bushmaster, defeated Electra or lucky Domino, who lingers for at least a few episodes.

If what we have seen is not straight from the pages of the comics, then I can do some original writing for you anytime Fiege smile

52 (edited by merc 2022-09-18 15:01:44)

Tsyor wrote:
merc wrote:
mrverene wrote:

No mid/post-credits in ep 5. You're welcome @merc big_smile

eh? still about 5 minutes of them at end

They just incorporated it into the show. It's obvious that the scene showing daredevil's helmet should have been the post-credit scene. It could be a sign that Fiege is getting bored and crediting himself as producer without watching what is going on anymore?

I never read the She-Hulk comics, but I'm starting to feel an attempt at a VEEP https://next-episode.net/veep blended with an attempt at a rated G Deadpool.

What's next? Murdock throws the book at She-Hulk? Both representing super heroes could be entertaining... I'm just worried she wouldn't be able to handle Jessica Jones on-screen charisma, or superpowers and Cage vs She-Hulk would be a non-event, while The Punisher would seem too obvious(but could segway to a future team-up).

Personally, I'd like a surprise to come with Murdoch, like a well scripted return of someone unexpected; a drug free Bushmaster, defeated Electra or lucky Domino, who lingers for at least a few episodes.

If what we have seen is not straight from the pages of the comics, then I can do some original writing for you anytime Fiege smile

all of that is lost on me. I dont read the comics. Just that if i watch a 30 min show I do not want 5 of them to be credits.  By comparison Stargirl is  I think barely a minute for a 40 minute show, I get my moneys worth

53 (edited by TheFizza 2022-09-20 08:25:20)

merc wrote:

so this series is the tv series version of a chick-flick? What is enjoyable is how they fit shehulk with the real people.eps 5 was much better.

If you mean by 'chick-flick' a RomCom, then I can only hope... I love me a good RomCom cool One of the reasons I really enjoyed THOR: Love & Thunder so much, was the RomComieness of the film.

But I doubt She-Hulk'll every get as good as, say Hart of Dixie. Now that was THE RomCom TV Series.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

54 (edited by merc 2022-09-19 10:48:40)

TheFizza wrote:
merc wrote:

so this series is the tv series version of a chick-flick? What is enjoyable is how they fit shehulk with the real people.eps 5 was much better.

If you mean by 'chick-flick' a RomCom, then I can only hope... I love me a good RomCom cool One of the reasons I really enjoyed THOR: Love & Thunder so much was the RomComieness of the film.

But I doubt She-Hulk'll every get as good as, say Hart of Dixie. Now that was THE RomCom TV Series.

empowered women and their chatter like Dollface ( nice series), but far inferior

55 (edited by merc 2022-09-23 19:20:00)

eps 6. I suppose the fans here will wow and wow over eps 6. I got to about 16 mins in and thought it must surly be near the end but no when I stopped it and had a look at the time line , it had 10 mins more of this drivel to go. SInce I have gone this far I will have to see the last 3 eps but I do not expect  much. The actor playing she-hulk deserves better