1

Topic: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

https://static.next-episode.net/tv-shows-images/huge/she-hulk-attorney-at-law.jpg

https://next-episode.net/she-hulk-attorney-at-law

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

2

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

So, episode 1 out. What did you think?

I liked it.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

3

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I’m sold

4

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I'll try this although it reminds of Ms Marvel... :x

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." Creed Bratton

5

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I'm withholding judgement until I see how the actual show is. Hoping that's the last we'll see of Ruffalo on here cuz he's just terrible, as was his cgi.

6

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

So far, so good...

https://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
https://signavatar.com/40753_v.gif
https://signavatar.com/40753_s.gif

7

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

It was... ok.  But the CGI and scaling was all over the place.  I'll keep watching, it was a damn sight better than the awful Ms. Marvel, I know that.

2020.  Meh.

8

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

too much time spent on setting her up and just a few mins at the end with the action. Oh and  how many mins at the end with the closing credits ( the same mistake as with Ms Marvel)

9

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

merc wrote:

too much time spent on setting her up and just a few mins at the end with the action. Oh and  how many mins at the end with the closing credits ( the same mistake as with Ms Marvel)

So you think it's better to assume that everyone knows the history of She-Hulk and there's no need for some origin story?

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

10

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Daemonius wrote:
merc wrote:

too much time spent on setting her up and just a few mins at the end with the action. Oh and  how many mins at the end with the closing credits ( the same mistake as with Ms Marvel)

So you think it's better to assume that everyone knows the history of She-Hulk and there's no need for some origin story?

I didnt and dont so this lady got infected with the hulks blood - 5 minutes.  15-20 minutes of sparing not needed

11

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

1x1 was a bit silly at times, but good enough for me to keep watching. Funny mid-credits scene! big_smile

The CGI looked fine to me... TV show makers not too long ago would have given their first-born child for CGI like this! cool

12

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

merc wrote:

...so this lady got infected with the hulks blood - 5 minutes.  15-20 minutes of sparing not needed

I agree, there was just no point and no need for it.  It quite poor as pilots go for introductions.

There was also no need to break the 4th-wall.

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

13

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

The tone is off, it kinda played out like a farce, or a cartoon.

Funny quotes though:

Spoiler

"Put on a Pixar movie"  "hold your farts" lolz.

14

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Considering there's not much new worth watching I'll watch another episode or two to see how it goes, it's already head and shoulders above Ms Marvel, I couldn't even make it through the first episode of that lol.

15 (edited by merc 2022-08-22 10:05:27)

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Tasviewer wrote:

Considering there's not much new worth watching I'll watch another episode or two to see how it goes, it's already head and shoulders above Ms Marvel, I couldn't even make it through the first episode of that lol.

just wait for a few more eps lol. Marvel does not seem to have any full fledged shows in the near future? all these small offerings?

16

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I like the small offerings. They have less time to get tedious. And even the ones that are tedious from the get-go are almost over by the time you decide they're not going to get any better. I'm kinda concerned that Daredevil got 18 episodes ordered since too many eps for the story they had was the main problem with the Netflix Marvel shows.

17

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

There was also no need to break the 4th-wall.

Biggest reason for breaking the 4th wall is She Hulk does it in the comics.  So I'd argue that there was a good reason fopr it.

18

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Phenjamin wrote:

There was also no need to break the 4th-wall.

Biggest reason for breaking the 4th wall is She Hulk does it in the comics.  So I'd argue that there was a good reason fopr it.

Ah, good to know.

P.S.: When you quote someone, please don't remove the user's name. smile

19

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

lighton wrote:
Phenjamin wrote:

There was also no need to break the 4th-wall.

Biggest reason for breaking the 4th wall is She Hulk does it in the comics.  So I'd argue that there was a good reason fopr it.

Ah, good to know.

P.S.: When you quote someone, please don't remove the user's name. smile


Yeah, sorry about that.  I noticed after it was posted and wasn't sure how to fix it.

20

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Wow, I just saw that the show only got a 5.4 IMDb rating! It's not an amazing show, but it doesn't deserve the hate-ratings.

Phenjamin wrote:

Yeah, sorry about that.  I noticed after it was posted and wasn't sure how to fix it.

No big deal. smile

21

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I give it a thumbs down...

"Au naturel maybe, thats the way i like it. Swing low, sweet chariots." Creed Bratton

22

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I'd say they should have a separate rating that excludes 10's and 1's but then people would review bomb 9 and 2 instead big_smile

23 (edited by g371 2022-08-24 19:11:53)

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

mrverene wrote:

I'd say they should have a separate rating that excludes 10's and 1's but then people would review bomb 9 and 2 instead big_smile

That's why I never rate 1 on IMDB, always use 2-5 range smile And they already now are "adjusting" the rating. So if what they show is some 3, in reality it's way worse. If extra woky and is some 6, then in reality is 2x worse minimum.

24

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

g371 wrote:

That's why I never rate 1 on IMDB, always use 2-5 range smile

That's why I never pay any attention to ratings on IMDb. Always use my 2x2 range; both eyes and ears. tongue

https://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
https://signavatar.com/40753_v.gif
https://signavatar.com/40753_s.gif

25

Re: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Second episode had me, I like it.