Topic: Watchlist Countdown

I think the countdown listed on each shows page is great. I would love to see this added to my watchlist, somehow.

I could see this in a couple of ways. First would be to have a "Watchlist Countdown" page that could be selected somewhere and would show the countdown for all shows in your watchlist.

The second would be to actually add it to the mini watchlist shown on the left side of every page, for a registered user. In that case, I would use short abbreviations for the countdown and then sort it in order of show airing.

For instance:

Your watchlist:
   3H  Veronica Mars
   4D  Charmed
   5D  Stargate Atlantis
   6D  Bones
   6D  NCIS
  12D  CSI: Miami
  15D  Smallville
  44D  Battlestar Galactica
  44D  Stargate SG-1

Re: Watchlist Countdown

Second! cool

Is anybody else bugged by the million tiny site suggestions people have around here?  I mean, the site does what it does.

Nobody's talking about shows.  Just possible extra things for Santah to do every day.  Jeez.

Sure there are merits to some of these ideas, but personally, I think it's kinda rude.

dryponder wrote:

Is anybody else bugged by the million tiny site suggestions people have around here?

Well santah can only blame himself for putting a suggestion forum up tongue

But seriously, I wouldn't mind if I made a site and people would post suggestions for improving it. I would be thrilled to see that people actually like and use what I've done. And of course I would like to make it a better place for everyone. Someone might think of something that would be a great feature but which didn't come to my mind when I was developing the thing.

So, Dean, if these suggestions are rude, then why does this forum exist?

I mean, it's not like we are saying "give me this now". This is all about trying to make this site work as well as possible.

dryponder - thanks for the defence smile but the guys are right, I love it when people suggest improvements to my work. When I started the site, I wanted it to be as simple and useful as possible. I guess simple won't be the case anymore, but if it makes it more useful - it's worth it.
I'm a bit overwhelmed by all that requests (eventhough happy about it), and I would like to say that - guys, I'll do my best, but really, new stuff every day -takes all of my little free time, so be patient smile

I guess I should make feature features list, prioritize it, and start working smile

And yeah, again thanks dryponder - guys start discussing the shows smile)

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Hey I just said it was 'kinda' rude.  wink

Nah, I was just bummed out about seeing a ton of new comments but finding them all to be about adding little less-useful things to the site that's already REALLY useful, instead of about new episodes from this week. sad

No insult intended, but if you don't like these kinds of comments, read another forum.

captbunzo wrote:

No insult intended, but if you don't like these kinds of comments, read another forum.

I know I didn't explicitly say the words above, but I meant that as an apology, so try not to sound like such an ass.  Sorry for ruining your nitpicky fun.  Rest assured, 'Captain,' I won't be concerning myself with them anymore.

Sorry about that dryponder, no assiness intended. I apologize if I took your last comment wrong!