Re: Resident Alien [Comedy, Drama, Mystery]

Spoiler

1x09 George Tsoukalos actually makes a full blown cameo as himself!!  big_smile  This show is off the rails hilarious!  John Locke showed up.  Not as funny as some episodes, but really good, and can the Sheriff ever sing, wow!

paisley1 wrote:
Spoiler

1x09 George Tsoukalos actually makes a full blown cameo as himself!!  big_smile  This show is off the rails hilarious!  John Locke showed up.  Not as funny as some episodes, but really good, and can the Sheriff ever sing, wow!

I don't know G. T. (and of course I had avoided reading your post before) but googled "cameo" when I heard the "you should be on television" line. big_smile He sounded 'too professional' for it not to be a cameo! smile

Resident Alien: Inside That Hair-Raising Cameo

Best shown currently on television ;)

From the first episode I knew I was going to like it, its witty and there are jokes under jokes sometimes which I don't think many people would understand if they haven't watched a choice selection of documentaries, conspiracy theories and have a basic understanding of science.

Very clever show, amazing characters which actually reflect people I know, I sometimes find myself predicting what the smart arse character is about to say next lol.

Love it! Hands down. Only thing which sucks about this show is that each episode ends with a cliff hanger and is only released once a week =P Otherwise its perfect.

54 (edited by paisley1 2021-04-02 21:06:40)

lighton wrote:
paisley1 wrote:
Spoiler

I don't know G. T. (and of course I had avoided reading your post before) but googled "cameo" when I heard the "you should be on television" line. big_smile He sounded 'too professional' for it not to be a cameo! smile

Resident Alien: Inside That Hair-Raising Cameo

Lighton, how have you never watched Ancient Aliens!?  There are so many embedded jokes in Resident Alien that are references to subjects from Ancient Aliens and pop culture ufo conspiracy crap....almost to the point where Resident Alien makes fun of Ancient Aliens, lol! lol

Spoiler

A couple weeks ago, before Debris came out I was expecting Giorgio Tsoukalos and the Ancient Aliens team to make an appearance because the stories on Debris are the exact same as the theories on Ancient Aliens much more than the hilarious use of those theories on Resident Alien; but for George to show up on Resident Alien in the way that he did at an alien conference lol is so freaking hilarious because it serves to solidify how much of a quack and how unscientific he is to me! lol

What I liked about that episode was that during the "who's who" presentation, Harry never denied the existence of any of them. big_smile

TeaAndApathy wrote:

What I liked about that episode was that during the "who's who" presentation, Harry never denied the existence of any of them. big_smile

I agree! That was very funny! smile