Topic: Living With Yourself

https://next-episode.net/living-with-yourself

https://static.next-episode.net/tv-shows-images/huge/living-with-yourself.jpg

George Elliot is burned out and facing an impasse in both his personal and professional life. When he undergoes a novel treatment to become a better person, he finds he's been replaced by a new and improved George - revealing that his own worst enemy is himself.

I didn't find the thread about this show, so I decided to open one myself. This is my first thread on this forum. smile

Did anyone watch this series and what do you think about it? I read a lot of bad reviews prior to watching it, but I actually found it quite fun and enjoyable. smile

Re: Living With Yourself

The show was interesting and I think that Paul Rudd was the right choice for the role. I liked it.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: Living With Yourself

Thanks for sharing, the trailer looks good, never heard of this show. I do wonder though... is it more Comedy or more Drama?

And thanks for a good TV show post. smile

I posted here for the forum link: https://forum.next-episode.net/viewtopi … 94#p165094

Re: Living With Yourself

lighton wrote:

Thanks for sharing, the trailer looks good, never heard of this show. I do wonder though... is it more Comedy or more Drama?

Drama, but in a comedic way. Just check it out, it really is good, which the current 4.57/5 rating reaffirms.

Re: Living With Yourself

Watched this some time ago and liked it, but weird i thought there was already a thread and had talked about it here but maybe that was all in my head smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

Re: Living With Yourself

some_one wrote:
lighton wrote:

Thanks for sharing, the trailer looks good, never heard of this show. I do wonder though... is it more Comedy or more Drama?

Drama, but in a comedic way. Just check it out, it really is good, which the current 4.57/5 rating reaffirms.

Thanks for the feedback. Added it to the list (for later). smile

Re: Living With Yourself

lighton wrote:

Thanks for sharing, the trailer looks good, never heard of this show. I do wonder though... is it more Comedy or more Drama?

It's both comedy and drama, but also some sort of light science fiction. I don't want to write too much, because I would spoil the fun for you. big_smile The episodes aren't too long - around 30 minutes each.

And thanks for a good TV show post. smile

You're welcome. smile

(I learned from more experienced posters. big_smile )

Re: Living With Yourself

HomerS wrote:

Watched this some time ago and liked it, but weird i thought there was already a thread and had talked about it here but maybe that was all in my head smile

I used the forum search engine and couldn't find the thread. I didn't search for it manually (page by page).

Re: Living With Yourself

Asteria wrote:
lighton wrote:

And thanks for a good TV show post. smile

You're welcome. smile

(I learned from more experienced posters. big_smile )

big_smile

Asteria wrote:
HomerS wrote:

Watched this some time ago and liked it, but weird i thought there was already a thread and had talked about it here but maybe that was all in my head smile

I used the forum search engine and couldn't find the thread. I didn't search for it manually (page by page).

Yeah, using the search engine is enough. It doesn't always find stuff, but most of the time.