Re: Avenue 5 [Comedy, Sci-Fi]

With a great cast, including two of my favourite actors Hugh Laurie and Rebecca Front, how can this series go wrong?
Well, in so many many ways.
A gag free zone (except for the vomit definition of gag), it reminds me of Harrison Ford's comment to George Lucas during Star Wars filiming - "You can write this crap, but you can't say it."
It is terrible.

jralph wrote:

A gag free zone (except for the vomit definition of gag), it reminds me of Harrison Ford's comment to George Lucas during Star Wars filiming - "You can write this crap, but you can't say it."
It is terrible.

big_smile

jralph wrote:

With a great cast, including two of my favourite actors Hugh Laurie and Rebecca Front, how can this series go wrong?
It is terrible.

In your opinion.  I quite like it.  So which of us it right?  The answer is neither.  If you don't like it, move on, don't watch it.

That's the second biggest X I've ever seen.

graybags wrote:
jralph wrote:

It is terrible.

In your opinion.  I quite like it.  So which of us it right?  The answer is neither.  If you don't like it, move on, don't watch it.

I'll be the judge.

It is good.

*drops hammer*

https://i.postimg.cc/FzfWmwnQ/sigTV.png