1 (edited by dlbott 2017-02-11 03:50:48)

Topic: Hawaii five-o song in episode

hey all, watched hawaii five-o tonight, hey, you either love it or hate it right lol...

anyways, the last scene girl playing eucalayly and singing while the couples were eating.  I would like to know what the song was she was singing and who she was. 

Loved both and have just exhausted all hope.  I know it is probably a popular song from the radio she was singing but don't get out driving or listening to radio much these days so not sure what the song is...

I appreciate any help.  Thank you ahead of time...

don

oh it was season 7 E16

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

One of these? http://www.tunefind.com/show/hawaii-fiv … on-7/40281

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

It's spelt "ukulele" by the way.

I've never even seen an episode - is it worth a watch?

I'm selling these fine leather jackets.

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

There's a little app called Shazam, that will tell you what song it is if you let it listen in

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

dlbott wrote:

hey all, watched hawaii five-o tonight, hey, you either love it or hate it right lol...

anyways, the last scene girl playing eucalayly and singing while the couples were eating.  I would like to know what the song was she was singing and who she was. 

Loved both and have just exhausted all hope.  I know it is probably a popular song from the radio she was singing but don't get out driving or listening to radio much these days so not sure what the song is...

I appreciate any help.  Thank you ahead of time...

don

oh it was season 7 E16

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Anuhea_performs_on_March_4%2C_2010_at_Chop_Suey_in_Seattle%2C_Washington.jpg/500px-Anuhea_performs_on_March_4%2C_2010_at_Chop_Suey_in_Seattle%2C_Washington.jpg


Her name is Rylee Anuheakeʻalaokalokelani Jenkins, better known as Anuhea. She is a Hawaiian contemporary folk rock singer and songwriter. Born and raised on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Oh, and the name of the song she performed during the last scene (the dinner scene) is called "Simple Love Song".



https://alexoloughlinintensestudy.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/from-anuhea.jpg?w=500&h=594

#SimpleLoveSong


graybags wrote:

I've never even seen an episode - is it worth a watch?

One of the best television reboots I've ever seen. Better than the original! Give it a shot and judge for yourself. But you better make it sooner rather than later because the worlds of MacGyver and Hawaii Five-0 are about to meet. TVLine reported that the two CBS series' will crossover in March. big_smile

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
http://pile.randimg.net/0/198/49621/next-episode.png
https://widgets.trakt.tv/users/1052a0e024e050a140d1f4b950dcc292/watched/thin@1x.jpg

6 (edited by dlbott 2017-02-14 04:13:48)

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

scorpius074 wrote:
dlbott wrote:

hey all, watched hawaii five-o tonight, hey, you either love it or hate it right lol...

anyways, the last scene girl playing eucalayly and singing while the couples were eating.  I would like to know what the song was she was singing and who she was. 

Loved both and have just exhausted all hope.  I know it is probably a popular song from the radio she was singing but don't get out driving or listening to radio much these days so not sure what the song is...

I appreciate any help.  Thank you ahead of time...

don

oh it was season 7 E16

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Anuhea_performs_on_March_4%2C_2010_at_Chop_Suey_in_Seattle%2C_Washington.jpg/500px-Anuhea_performs_on_March_4%2C_2010_at_Chop_Suey_in_Seattle%2C_Washington.jpg


Her name is Rylee Anuheakeʻalaokalokelani Jenkins, better known as Anuhea. She is a Hawaiian contemporary folk rock singer and songwriter. Born and raised on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Oh, and the name of the song she performed during the last scene (the dinner scene) is called "Simple Love Song".



https://alexoloughlinintensestudy.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/from-anuhea.jpg?w=500&h=594

#SimpleLoveSong


graybags wrote:

I've never even seen an episode - is it worth a watch?

One of the best television reboots I've ever seen. Better than the original! Give it a shot and judge for yourself. But you better make it sooner rather than later because the worlds of MacGyver and Hawaii Five-0 are about to meet. TVLine reported that the two CBS series' will crossover in March. big_smile


Wow, what a name huh lol... now that is what I call a great reply, than you so much.... and for the other guy, yea I knew spelling was wrong and just forgot to correct with spell checker, give a guy a break lol...

Great job on the reply... Scoropius074... my brother lives out there on one of them islands lol... be nice to get invited to come visit lol... afraid I ever got out there i would end up a beach bum cus i sure would not want to come back... where else can you ski, snorkel, surf, visit tropical jungle and ski in snow all in one day lol... what a place... oh not to mention the lava lol...

thanks again, will look for her music, loved it..

don

the bot

p.s. this was one of my favorite episodes.. the couples thing was too good, they found right ladies for them.. and for the guy who wanted to know, it is one of the better remakes of a hit show that I have ever seen and I enjoy the show very much....

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

Ever since I read this thread (read it a few days ago), subject the Hawaii five-o song, op's posts signed by Don, I've had Don Ho's Tiny bubbles and the C & H Sugar song playing in the background of my mind.

I didn't know about the crossover, I am definitely going to have to check out the Hawaii five-o remake, and hopefully get up to speed.  I've watched all the McGyver remake episodes.

Re: Hawaii five-o song in episode

Yea, the mcguver one is good but a tougher one for me.  The hawaii five-o has good cast of characters and has been a really nice show. Not sure it is going to last much longer though.  these young guys they have running networks anymore just have no clue how loyal consumers are and shows don't seem to last much longer than four or five years at most... scifi even less, they are really anal and stupid when it comes to scifi, i guess because the good ones cost so much to produce.. you would think good cgi would actually be cheaper but that is only common sense and does not seem to relate to real world lol.

One of characters is james caan son and he plays steve's partner... he does a great job and is his father's son lol... give it a whirl, you can find all episodes available online...

and thanks again to scorpious74 for the fantastic answer to this thread... her music has been a little bit harder to find outside of i-tunes which I do not use however lol...

anyone finds a nice repository let me know...

don