Re: Fall 2015 - Full schedule & New Show's

Katy wrote:
graybags wrote:

If you need a hand adding to these etc., PM me and I will help out.  I know these things are fiddly and time-consuming, and this week I am on Nights so I have lots of spare time.

Sent you a PM not the post has got quite long not sure if a new post needs creating else these would be in the middle?

Having said that I can add a bookmark link to post #1

Cool...  Next question - is there a particular list of cable channels people are interested in, and has anyone found a list of new Netflix stuff?

I'm selling these fine leather jackets.

Katy, one more thing, as I noticed something with the trailers again smile

Not all shows in here have trailers (because they cannot be found on YouTube yet).

For example: http://next-episode.net/chicago-med/trailer - this does not exist, and you didn't have a YouTube trailer for Chicago Med before updating to Next Episode trailers.

Do not expect to have a trailer for every show in here, but simply check if we do.

It's also possible to sometimes have a trailer on YouTube but not have it on Next Episode yet.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

I cheated Santah to save on time and added a  Coming Soon to the ones that are coming soon smile

I'll remove them once they are released on the site

29 (edited by TeaAndApathy 2015-05-21 21:17:32)

graybags wrote:

Only a little thing, but if there are no Americans here could we call call it "Autumn" and not "Fall"? 

I guess as these are all US shows then technically it *is* "the fall schedule", I just don't like using Americanisms!

Wow. Really?

I suppose she could try to make *all* the nationalities who use this site happy by using Klingon.

TeaAndApathy wrote:
graybags wrote:

Only a little thing, but if there are no Americans here could we call call it "Autumn" and not "Fall"? 

I guess as these are all US shows then technically it *is* "the fall schedule", I just don't like using Americanisms!

Wow. Really?

I suppose she could try to make *all* the nationalities who use this site happy by using Klingon.

Wow.  Klingon.  Really?

graybags wrote:
TeaAndApathy wrote:
graybags wrote:

Wow. Really?

Wow.  Klingon.  Really?

Yeah...that *was* a weird choice, wasn't it?  smile

It is.  But come on, let's settle this with our bat'leths!

I agree though, "Fall" is a stupid name for Autumn.

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

The leaves 'fall' - I'm sticking with it this time round and will consider it for 2016's Schedule