Topic: iPhone app not working

I am running the iPhone app on iOS 10.2.1. I opened the app this morning, and rather than seeing my shows under the Recent tab, I saw a list of what appeared to be all shows available in the app. Clicking on any of the usual app buttons, like My Shows, still didn't show my information. I went into the app settings and signed out of the app, with the intention of signing back in to see if it problem persisted. But I was unable to log back in, as the app wouldn't accept user name or password. I recovered my password, but the temporary password still didn't get me in. Any ideas?

Re: iPhone app not working

As it says in the temp password email - this password is tempoarary and not to be used in the app.

Change your password on the website and then use the new password in the app.

Let me know!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: iPhone app not working

santah wrote:

As it says in the temp password email - this password is tempoarary and not to be used in the app.

Change your password on the website and then use the new password in the app.

Let me know!

Now I see that, and feel like a fool! I am logged back in on all devices. When I logged in on my phone, however, the Recent tab still showed more than my shows. I found the toggle button in settings to only display my shows, which was off, but I can't imagine how it would have been turned off.

Thank you for your help! Curse my over-medicated brain!