Topic: Shooter

http://thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/311900-g2.jpg

Shooter

The action drama centers on a highly decorated Marine sniper living in exile who is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.

seems promising show.

Re: Shooter

over 200 vies in this thread and 0 replies lol, have you guys watched the first 2 episodes ? this seems really promising, hopefully it stays as good as the first 2 eps have been.

Yes not bad on my watchlist for now.

i liked the movie, especially michael pena's version of memphis.  Just not sure how it'll keep continuing after season one because we kinda know how it's gonna end.  Ryan Philippe is a solid lead and all the actors are great. Kinda wish this was on netflix so i can binge watch it already.

Enjoyed it so far but hopefully next season will be a new story.

Found some of the acting a bit too cliche but better than expected and agree that Ryan Philippe is good in this role.

This show and Designated Survivor are the most exciting shows this season i think, they are maybe not the best shows and probably has some flaws but they have a high tempo, exciting story and keeps you interested and wanting to watch the next episode. I am entertained, and that is good enough for me.