1 (edited by ravemidnight 2016-11-07 08:39:59)

Topic: App/Website Lost data

Okay  So ive been trying to fool around with this with no success. I had the premium app on my last phone(which i just smashed yesterday) i of course forgot my log in information, (its either ravemidnight or ravenite..i think) and when i log in all my shows are gone. yet my phone still shows I have premium on my phone. it does NOT show i have it on the website. I either have the wrong accounts which is entirely possible.... or i did something. i really don't want to go back and add 40 + shows. Any suggestions?

Re: App/Website Lost data

I just checked out both of the suggested usernames.

Both users were created today, and one has many shows, while the other has 0. I'm guessing you're in the process of adding your shows now?

Website Premium and app Pro Upgrade are different things.

As for recovering your account - is it possible you never registered for an account from the app? Any iTunes backups to recover from so that you get all your Next Episode data back on?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

I know i paid for something from the app. I just for the life of me cant remember if i created an account. I'm assuming that if i had paid for it that i would have had to create an account. I don't have itunes. I paid by using a google play store. So at least i have a record of paying for it. (or something) I think I got the pro Upgrade, and yes I gave up and started adding shows to the list. I'm only at 8 months of time watched, i was at 11 months. So i know i'm missing things. I was wondering if you can look it up by anything else. (i really needed this app as you can see im VERY forgetful lol) thanks for being so patient.

I can look it up by your Play Store receipt for the Pro Upgrade.

Please forward it to info@next-episode.net and I'll see what I can do.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

5 (edited by ravemidnight 2016-11-07 10:40:23)

THANK YOU. I shall do so right now. ( and an edit: of course now i cant find the email. Just a record of it from my app in account information purchased 8/21/2016) (edit 2 : im going to send you what i have regardless) if i have to rebuy this awesome app i will.