Re: Westworld

Excellent series with a great last episode. I was particularly impressed by the quality of the FX and even more so by the opening scene in this last episode.

10/10

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Really enjoyed it!

A+

I'm going to be contentious I'm afraid but I found it clumsily written and very "plodding" in it's structure; almost as if the creative team were trying for a Game of Thrones style epic without having the talent, or depth of universe,  that is behind that show.
Throw in some titillation, via gratuitous nudity, and some blood and gore and violence and I'm sure they thought they had a winning formula; "Game of Robots" would be money in the bank surely?
Sorry didn't like it at all and was hoping for something better; but, as always, this is just my opinion of course.

^^^ this is exactly my thoughts also... i really wanted to like it, but it bored me to tears...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Many viewers liked the slow build. Gives the show, and the characters, a lot more texture.

oh, don't get me wrong, i'm all for decompressed storytelling, but WW just meandered aimlessly.... no point having great characters if they've nothing to do...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...