Topic: Powers 2015

Sadly have not found a topic on this show yet. So i thought i make one.

Its on PSN and i am QUITE positivly surprised. By all accounts i should hate this series. But it has this kind of "the Wire" Charm that is really hard to pin down.

The show is about People with Superpowers (called Powers, or Powered People) and how they interact with the Real world. It is centerered around a Detective from the Powers Division who are just regular Joes and have to try to take solve Crimes that involve those Folks.

The series makes a very good effort in portraying superpowered ppl in a great way. Yes they have powers, but they are still just regular People. It comes over as Supercampy at first but i think that is a design choice and it works very well to contrast the more Adult themes. I like it so far, and quite glad it got a Second Season.

Re: Powers 2015

i saw all of season 1 - and apart from some poor acting and poor effects, it was quite entertaining.

Do you have a decent link to all of season 2?

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

I think its released weekly. S2E3 is the latest for now

I cant say the Effects and acting isnt half bad. Compared to Arrow or Flash i find them quite good...given the context.

4 (edited by DBBromberg 2016-06-05 14:26:12)

The main character is a former power, he lost or they where taken away? He is a sorry character with all the normal character flaws of any on any show in the last 20 years, anger issues, drink to much all that bullshit.
Oh and is afraid of being cut so he cannot stand close enough to a razor to shave properly?
A link for season 1 and what is out so far of 2

http://thewatchseries.to/serie/powers_2014_

I watched Season 1.  It was OK, I like the premise but I think it was like a poor man's Alphas

Bump for a good show. I got caught up and am liking it more each episode. First season was kinda cheesy and effects were often laughable, but in a good way smile

Second season is of a little higher quality.

Episode 9 should be out but I cant find a site that's uploaded any links for it yet

8 (edited by tfurrows 2016-07-16 04:22:55)

Same, haven't found it yet

Edit July 15, Now I found it

Carablue_1 wrote:

I watched Season 1.  It was OK, I like the premise but I think it was like a poor man's Alphas

Hi Carablue,
could you please tell me where have you watch 1 season? because i also want to see.