Re: Sherlock

godzionu wrote:
HomerS wrote:

it felt like a slight disappointment tho.

emm what? have you ever read any books?
i rest my case

Are you just trolling, or will you add something of value to this discussion?

"We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go."
-- Colonel Tigh

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=6a46bed7e7b08a8ca752faaaa99a03bd

Re: Sherlock

marco1475 wrote:
godzionu wrote:
HomerS wrote:

it felt like a slight disappointment tho.

emm what? have you ever read any books?
i rest my case

Are you just trolling, or will you add something of value to this discussion?

Just trolling.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Sherlock

Orlando wrote:

Just trolling.

roll

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

Holy last 15 minutes, Batman!


Un-fucking-believable ending. Just when I thought there is no way they can top the perfection of their two leading men, along comes ... Moriarty! Luckily the last episode had one fantastic and one good case going on, so we were back to episode 1 perfection. And I am still reeling from the last twist.

SPOILER Show
I thought it was very obvious who the killer in the train-death case was and I thought to myself from the get-go that the "game" being played was just a distraction for Holmes away from the stolen plans. Luckily Moriarty didn't care and the whole line of reasoning was a red herring. Just fantastic. And I never saw Moriarty coming ... what a pitch-perfect performance!

Dear BBC, can we get the next batch of episodes like ... right now? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

"We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go."
-- Colonel Tigh

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=6a46bed7e7b08a8ca752faaaa99a03bd

Re: Sherlock

NO! NO! NO! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!

I think this is the best new BBC show since Life On Mars.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Sherlock

i wasn't much impressed, but much better episode than 2nd episode.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

Putting some TMI under the spoiler tag so you can avoid if you want to...

SPOILER Show
I had a very pleasant, very involved, very vivid sex dream about Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes last night.

I'm definitely going to enjoy the 3rd episode when I get home tonight.  big_smile

Re: Sherlock

Oh you will.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Sherlock

karenbear wrote:

SPOILER Show
I had a very pleasant, very involved, very vivid sex dream about Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes last night.

rofl  lol

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

BASTARDS!!!!

I knew they were gona do this to me.

Better be a season 2 lol.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=071d72c7453e5db8a71bc6f6abea38bc

Re: Sherlock

Not too bad, funny how Sherlock is not on Coke anymore but on nicotin patches...of cause he is arrogant like hell,
still trying to figure out if i like him or not.

British Television seems to be very keen on "Political Correctness".
Every now and then they need to push a gay hero.

Please, if you want a gay hero why not stick to "Superman", "Batman", "Spiderman"  and the like...


cu

Re: Sherlock

God I love that man!  I seem to have a thing for arrogant geniuses it seem.  House, McKay, Holmes, The Doctor... If they have a big brain, and regularly dismiss all around them as idiots in the shadow of their massive intellect, then I'm hooked.

Re: Sherlock

karenbear wrote:

God I love that man!  I seem to have a thing for arrogant geniuses it seem.  House, McKay, Holmes, The Doctor... If they have a big brain, and regularly dismiss all around them as idiots in the shadow of their massive intellect, then I'm hooked.

but dear mum you have to remember all of those characters are invented by somebody else. they are not real.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

godzionu wrote:
karenbear wrote:

God I love that man!  I seem to have a thing for arrogant geniuses it seem.  House, McKay, Holmes, The Doctor... If they have a big brain, and regularly dismiss all around them as idiots in the shadow of their massive intellect, then I'm hooked.

but dear mum you have to remember all of those characters are invented by somebody else. they are not real.

Partypooper. No cake for you sad

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Sherlock

Orlando wrote:

No cake for you sad

great. i'm not much of a sweets eater.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

godzionu wrote:
karenbear wrote:

God I love that man!  I seem to have a thing for arrogant geniuses it seem.  House, McKay, Holmes, The Doctor... If they have a big brain, and regularly dismiss all around them as idiots in the shadow of their massive intellect, then I'm hooked.

but dear mum you have to remember all of those characters are invented by somebody else. they are not real.

Yeah, you're talking to a fan of fanfiction here.  Characters invented by someone else is not such a big problem for me.

Re: Sherlock

I liked episode 3 again. Really too bad only 3 eps were produced. I don't know about the ratings but I guess there will be at least 3 more in a season 2 wink

The story though was not so fresh. It reminded me a lot of Dexter or any other movie/series where one genius is chasing another one. But the new Sherlock is fun to watch. As mom said - like McKay or The Doctor (I just don't like House).

And K - if you like thouse kind of genius I bet you would like The Glades. It's a little like a mixture between Dexter and Sherlock big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Sherlock

Sherlock would have been better if the episodes weren't an hour and half

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: Sherlock

XtazyMike wrote:

Sherlock would have been better if the episodes weren't an hour and half

i have to agree here with you. way too long episodes.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

BlackBox wrote:

And K - if you like thouse kind of genius I bet you would like The Glades. It's a little like a mixture between Dexter and Sherlock big_smile

I've already chosen that as one of my catch-up shows - I wait until the season is over, download the whole thing, then watch it when there is nothing else on.  I'm doing that with the first season of Glee at the moment.  It's kinda stupid, and completely cliche, but entertaining enough to pass the time, and fun to sing along to.  smile

Re: Sherlock

I saw the Glee pilot and can't imagine to watch all episodes in a roll. You become insane tongue

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Sherlock

Updated Sherlock 'will be back'

big_smile

Re: Sherlock

well they did not say when will it return

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Sherlock

godzionu wrote:

well they did not say when will it return

That's BBC.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Sherlock

Orlando wrote:
godzionu wrote:

well they did not say when will it return

That's BBC.

so they might never bring it back

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist