Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

30 Rock

4x13 - Anna Howard Shaw Day / 2009-02-11

Should be 2010-02-11

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Greyhound wrote:

30 Rock

4x13 - Anna Howard Shaw Day / 2009-02-11

Should be 2010-02-11

Done.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

really? nothing's changed in my list :-s

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Greyhound wrote:

really? nothing's changed in my list :-s

Not so fast, hotshot. First I submit the problem to tv.com, they must accept it and then santah must refresh the database. So when I say "Done/fixed", I mean that my part is over.

It's kinda like santah's "soon" big_smile

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Well the update process is automatic - so the show will get updated - with or without santah's help wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Orlando wrote:
Greyhound wrote:

really? nothing's changed in my list :-s

Not so fast, hotshot. First I submit the problem to tv.com, they must accept it and then santah must refresh the database. So when I say "Done/fixed", I mean that my part is over.

It's kinda like santah's "soon" big_smile

Oh. Good to know :-P

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

It says Cougar town was out with ep 16 yesterday? But I thought it was ep 15 today?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=bef1b46ef325cef733d51882ec526331

<< How do I look? Very good, I must say I'm amazed>>

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

svada007 wrote:

It says Cougar town was out with ep 16 yesterday? But I thought it was ep 15 today?

yep... very weird...

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

svada007 wrote:

It says Cougar town was out with ep 16 yesterday? But I thought it was ep 15 today?

Those asshats from tv.com still didn't fixed it? Gawd, I've submitted it days ago.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Hey. What's up with the episodelists of One Tree Hill and The Secret Life of the American Teenager? The episodes are out, but not known in the Stuff to watch....

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=bef1b46ef325cef733d51882ec526331

<< How do I look? Very good, I must say I'm amazed>>

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Legend of the seeker

Date:      Sat Feb 20, 2010
Season:     2
Number:     12, 12

Double episode 12 on the same date. Since their is an episode 13 scheduled one week after i presume its just one episode n12 on the feb 20

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

svada007 wrote:

Hey. What's up with the episodelists of One Tree Hill and The Secret Life of the American Teenager? The episodes are out, but not known in the Stuff to watch....

Added the airdate to OTH and Secret Life should be ok now.

Sspark wrote:

Legend of the seeker

Date:      Sat Feb 20, 2010
Season:     2
Number:     12, 12

Double episode 12 on the same date. Since their is an episode 13 scheduled one week after i presume its just one episode n12 on the feb 20

With double episodes I can't do nothing, sorry.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Thanx! And if you ad the airdate to ep. 17 as well, I'll be REALLY happy! :-)

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=bef1b46ef325cef733d51882ec526331

<< How do I look? Very good, I must say I'm amazed>>

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

cryforhelp wrote:

http://www.tv.com/take-me-out/episode/1 … mmary.html

Greek 3x13 Take Me Out / 2009-02-08
Wrong airdate (year)
should be 2010

There's a new issue with this ep, it now has two tv.com entries:
new entry:
http://www.tv.com/take-me-out/episode/1 … mmary.html
and the one you fixed:
http://www.tv.com/take-me-out/episode/1 … mmary.html

Both are for 3x13

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

As I said, I can't repear double episodes.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Penguins of mdagascar are missing last episode (1x48).
http://www.tv.com/the-penguins-of-madag … mmary.html

And there's something weird with first few episodes of the first season: http://next-episode.net/the-penguins-of … r/season-1

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=462f239245644e939d76616193afab0a

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

The whole counting of TPOM is just wrong...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

BlackBox wrote:

The whole counting of TPOM is just wrong...

The Pentecostals of Murfreesboro?

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

fizyk wrote:

Penguins of mdagascar are missing last episode (1x48).
http://www.tv.com/the-penguins-of-madag … mmary.html

And there's something weird with first few episodes of the first season: http://next-episode.net/the-penguins-of … r/season-1

1. That's because it aired as a 30 minute special episode. On tv.com, this episode is also marked as "special", that's why it's not in the "stuff to watch".

2. Those are the adventures from the DVD. They didn't air on tv.

3. Fixed the first ep "Pilot.Gone In a Flash".

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Orlando wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

The whole counting of TPOM is just wrong...

The Pentecostals of Murfreesboro?

exactly roll

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

71 (edited by xrnzaaas 2010-03-04 10:43:08)

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

Did FOX air two episodes of 24 last Monday or one? Because next-episode says two and I've only seen one available for downloading (8x10).

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

xrnzaaas wrote:

Did FOX air two episodes of 24 last Monday or one?

No.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

blue mountain state is already at episode 9

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&amp;kk=d81744120f9841d13e7bfa051761995a
http://raptr.com/badge/mcpotolos/fs_overall.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

mcpotolos wrote:

blue mountain state is already at episode 9

Episode 8 and 9 added.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: Problem with an airdate/number of a episode/s? Post it here!

30 Rock episodes 14 and 15 from Season 4 show an airdate in 2009 - should be 2010.